• I' d d i e f o r u •

1st September 2021

"Ryland I need to tell you something." I said. "Something serious."

"I'm listening babygirl."

I started to looking around cause I didn't know how to start, or where to start. I looked at cars clock, it was passing eleven.I closed my eyes to hold my tears back. "Ryland I did something bad."

"You always do something bad." he said. "You can't say you're a saint."

"Ryland I don't know how to say, I'm still regretting. I never wanted but it happened. I-I'm so so so sorry." He interrupted me. "Did you kill Avani or Bryce?"

"Hell no Ryland." I said.

"Then it's okay. Just tell me baby, you know I'd never leave you.I love you so much, I told it million times, I'd even die for you." he hold my hands. I suddenly remembered what Bryce said to me. "I'd die or kill for you."

"Last night, when I stay in Sway, I was laying on the trampoline, Mads and Jaden were with you, it was just me and Noah. Then he kissed me. I'm sorry I kissed him back." I said crying.

"So you cheated on me." said Ryland. "Just kiss, huh? Am I look dumb to you?" he started to yelling while I was crying.

"Lana you know what, fuck you. You heartless bitch, in the morning I asked you to marry me and at the night you went and fucked with Noah, huh? Fuck this shit." he yelled.

"Ryland nooo." I said crying. "I swear it was just kiss, I never had sex with him."

"Yeah, yeah. I'm sure about it." he said, then he started to yelling again. "I know you Lana. I know how greedy you are. Just say it, I never was enough for you, you were always looking for someone else. And you saying Bryce was forcing you to stay with him.Fuck myself cause I believed it, I trusted you."

"I trusted you too." I yelled. "I never cheated on you but you did, million times. You didn't even think how I feel. Ryland even a kiss hurts you that much, then think how I feel. Stop doing this, I never lied to you, I swear it was just a kiss."

"Liar." he yelled. "At least I was honest enough to tell you what I did." He turned to driver. "Stop the car."

He stopped the car. Ryland left my car, then he looked at me and threw the keys to me. "Fuck your house, go and fuck with Noah in there." He was about to leave but then he stopped. "You know what, the night you got arrested, I was the one who called the cops. Hope you enjoyed yourself in jail."

The driver started to drive again. "Miss Easterling, if you want I can call Mr Hossler or Miss Lewis."

"No." I said. "Can you just stop?"

He stopped, I put my head in my hands, pulled my hair. I can't believe he is really doing this to me. What about your love Ryland? You told me you love me just minutes ago. Then I stopped pulling my hair and looked my reflection on drivers mirror. My makeup was running down, my hair was a mess. I fixed my hair with my hands. "Drive to Sway House." I said.

He started to looking at me. "Miss Easterling, I'm not your only driver, I'm your bodyguard too, so I need to know, what you gonna do in Sway?"

I started to fixing my makeup with my fingers as he started to drive. "Didn't you hear what Ryland said, I'm gonna fuck Noah."

————————————————————-

Guys I'm not sure if this chapter published, can someone let me know if you seeing this?