• a d d i s o n ' s p o v •

16th September 2021

  Nick, Tayler, Nate, Kelianne, Alex and Kouvr were sitting in the movie room, they were watching Lana's new album explanation.

  "Hey!" yelled Alex. "We are watching your sisters new album explanation, why don't you come and watch with us?"

  "Yeah, she invited us to her big celebration party, all the Hype House members, even Avani. This party will be a hit, she is also starting a new reality show and the party will be live on there, she is rich as hell, you should hang out with her more." said Tayler.

I heard Nick whispered to Tayler's ear. "Just think about it, someday I'll say 'Lana, yeah she is cool, I fucked her once.' That's cool as fuck."

"She also send us a copy of her album, for each of us." said Kouvr handing me one. My name was on the album. I laughed. "Did she really sign it for me? Is she really thinking I'm a fan of her?"

  "She signed all the albums for us. Also there are little notes in there for each of us. "Mine is saying 'Hey Kouvr, thank you for all the times you stood by me, you're such a sweet soul and you deserve everything. Hope you'll be happy for the rest of your life, love you,Lana..."

   I didn't read mine, just look at the album cover, then threw it into trash.

  "Why did you do that?" said Alex. "She is your sister, not your enemy. It's a little step for make peace with you." He took the album from the basket and read my note. "Dear Addison, my sweet sister, I just want you to know I love you unconditionally. You were my biggest inspiration for album, hope you enjoy listening. You'd make me really happy if you come to my party, I don't wanna be in bad terms with you for a stupid boy, I'll explain everything to you. Lots of love, your twinnie, Lana."

  "Aww that was sweet." said Kelianne. "It's not my business but I think you should give her a chance."

  "Like you said, it's not your business."  I said.

  "You know what? Fuck you." said Kelianne and she turned back to watching Lana's show.

  "Hey y'all, it's Lana Rae. I'm super excited to announce that this is first episode of my own reality show. Welcome to the first episode of American Bitch Story."

  "Bitch, yeah, definitely." I said. Nate rolled his eyes at me. The show was such a mess, she was sitting in backyard, in the background, Quinton, Josh, Griffin and Blake were playing chicken fight in the pool. She started to talking.

"My album name is 'Supreme' because I am Supreme. It took three years of my life to realize how worthy I am. Now I can say that I'm a supreme, I'm a young God. Let's turn back to album.First we have 'Bored'. Let's look at the song promo poster.

The games you played were never funYou'd say you'd stay but then you'd runGiving you what you're begging forGiving you what you say I needI don't want any settled scoresI just want you to set me freeGiving you what you're begging forGiving you wha...

You'd say you'd stay but then you'd run
Giving you what you're begging for
Giving you what you say I need
I don't want any settled scores
I just want you to set me free
Giving you what you're begging for
Giving you what you say I need, say I need
I'm not afraid anymore
What makes you sure you're all I need?
Forget about it
When you walk out the door and leave me torn
You're teaching me to live without it
Bored, I'm so bored, I'm so bored, so bored
I'm home alone, you God knows where
I hope you don't think that shit's fair
Giving you all you want and more
Giving you every piece of me
But I will never can afford
I just want you to love for free
Can't you see that I'm getting bored?
Giving you every piece of me, piece of me
I'm not afraid anymore
What makes you sure you're all I need?
Forget about it
When you walk out the door and leave me torn
You're teaching me to live without it
I'm so bored, I'm so bored, so bored
Giving you what you're begging for
Giving you what you say I need
I don't want any settled scores
I just want you to set me free
Giving you what you're begging for
Giving you what you say I need, say I need
I'm not afraid anymore
What makes you sure you're all I need?
Forget about it
And when you walk out the door and leave me torn
You're teaching me to live without it