• t o u r l i f e •

23rd May 2020

"Fuck you Jaden. It's not that fucking hard to come here." I said. "Just Mads, you and Kio."

  "Lana, you really ask me to fly hours to come Asia? Just for you want to have a memorable vacation with me in Maldives? No way!" he said.

  "I'm gonna call Kio and Mads. I'm sure they will accept this amazing offer. Come on bitch, I'm paying for this vacation." I hoped for him to accept that offer and come Maldives.

"Lana hang up to phone bitch, we will have a interview with Japanese media." yelled Addison.

"I need to go." I said to Jaden and ended the call.

———-

Interviewer: Hey Lana, how are you doing?

Lana: I'm doing very well, how are you?

Interviewer: Good, Lana actually we have a lot of questions for you, are you ready?

Lana: Yes, I am.

Interviewer: First of all, we want to know if you ever think you will became this famous? I mean you are about to hit 50 million and you're gaining one million followers just in a day. That's incredible. Did you think the day you signed up for Tiktok, you will be here? Or do you think you deserve the " hype" ?

Lana: Well, the day I started to Tiktok, I knew I have a little clout cause my sister Addison was a Tiktoker first, then I started and she made promo for me. I want to be a singer and being a Tiktok famous will help me thats why I'm beyond being grateful to all my supporters. I think everyone in this app getting the hype because they deserve it. I mean Addison is a dancer and gymnast since 5, she worked real hard but she didn't get the fame with competitions, Tiktok made her famous. Avani has her hype cause she deserves it, she is a very talented makeup artist, Charli has her hype cause she is a gifted, very very gifted dancer. She is dancing, working till her ass of since three years old. We all here cause we deserved it.

Interviewer: Well, that was iconic. I peeped that you mentioned Charli and Avani but we know you are not in good terms with D'amelio sisters and Avani Gregg. Fans wanna know exactly what happened? Why are you not friends no longer?

Lana: Yes, I cut my friendship with them cause you know what, people can be different behind the cameras. I lived with them when the cameras turned off and decided to cut these bitches off. I'm feeling better since that day.

Interviewer: But you mentioned them in your speech?

Lana: I hate their personalities but can't deny their success

Interviewer: Avani called you "the most problematic person in the hype house" Are you agree with that?

Lana: Nah, I'm an unproblematic person surrounded by problematic people.

Interviewer: That a different point of view. Anyways, fans want to know about your first kiss with Ryland, your boyfriend.

  Lana: Actually my ex boyfriend, we decided to break up before my tour. Anyways our first kiss was a bit weird, at the first and second one he kissed me but I didn't want it and I didn't kiss him back so I think that's not a kiss. Our real kiss was in a Hype House party. We were both drunk and I kissed him. We weren't dating then.

  Interviewer: Okay, you said ex boyfriend, why did you break up?

  Lana: He cheated on me.

Interviewer: Too much honesty. Well the next question about Kio. Are you still friends with him?

  Lana: We are still friends, I love him so much. He is definitely the kindest, nicest and best person ever. He definitely has a pure true soul, I wish him the best in his life. Hope he can find someone who loves him as he deserves.

  Interviewer: If you love him that much and you think he is the best person ever, why did you break up?

  Lana: I loved him as a friend, not more. Can we finish the interview now?

  Interviewer: Okay but one last question. Are you not talking with your family?

  Lana: I don't wanna talk about my parents. My only family is Addison and my friends.

  Interviewer: Okay Lana, thank you for this interview. Hope we can get a chance to make another interview with you after you release your music.

  Lana: I hope I can release my music.Have a nice day.

————————————————————

Guys, thank you for 5,22k views, I love you 💕