• s e x , l o v e , b e t r a y •

24th February. 2020

When we finally arrived to home I ran to my bathroom to take a shower and relaxing, getting rid off all this bad energy and tiredness.

After shower I called Ryland, he said he will be home today but he hasn't came yet.

"Babe, I was coming but my car broke down. I'm trying to find a car-fixer. I will call you later." he said and hang up the phone. Hope, he can find one quickly.

     I was sitting in front of the mirror then took a shoto and posted it.

   639.281 likes
Lanarae: after shower selfie , should I turn back to black hair? (I didn't dye, it looks black because of wetness and lights)
Kiocyr: You look beautiful with any hair color.
>Lanarae: Aww, Kio ❤️ 💖 💋
>Rylandstorms: Aww, Kio, can you please fuck off ❤️💖💋
Rylandstorms: THAT'S MY GIRLL
>Lanarae: Love ya 💋
sherieasterling: blonde, maybe?
>Lanarae: it's Addison, I'm Lana.
nessabarrett: black babe
>Lanarae: guess I will turn back to black
Jadenhossler: you fukn would look ugly with any hair color but i guess black is uglier, so dye black.
>Lanarae: fuck you, sincerely, Lana Rae.

   I slept a few hours then I woke up. I already slept in the plane so now I cannot sleep. I went to kitchen, made coffee for myself and sat in the balcony drinking coffee and vaping. I went thru my gallery and saw a photo of Ryland, I posted it on my account.

    899

   899.310 likes
   Lanarae: And when he looks at me, his brown eyes tell his soul.
                    (Comments turned off.)

    I heard the door opened. I went there and saw Ryland. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

    I pecked his lips and he asked. "Why didn't you sleep?"

   "I wait for you." I said then I rise on my tippytoe to reach his ear to whispering. "Just for you could be my daddy tonight."

   He smirked and leaned to my face, brushing his lips to mines. "You've been a nasty girl lately."
Then we locked our lips with a kiss. He grabbed my hips and "Jump." he ordered. I did, wrapped my legs around his torso and he carried me to our room...

_________

    I woke up at 4 am, Ryland was still sleeping. I took a shower and wore one of his hoodies with shorts. His phone started to buzzing and I turned the silent mode on then saw the name, Jennie. He said it his mom's name, I worried if something bad happened to her and went to balcony and answered the call.

    "Ryland you forgot your watch in my house." said a young woman.

     "Pardon, who is that I'm talking?" I asked.

     "I'm his girlfriend Jennie, who are you? His sister or something?" she asked.

     A tear went down from my eye. "Since when you're dating with Ryland?" I asked.

     "For two or three weeks, why? who are you?"

      "I'm his girlfriend too. I guess he cheated on us, both." I said my voice cracking.

       "Wait what? I'm sorry I didn't know he has a girlfriend. Dickhead told me that he is single. I'm really sorry, I didn't want to make you upset." she said.

     "Nope Jennie, you didn't make me upset. I'm feeling angry and frustrated because of Ryland, not you. Whatever, I'm gonna break up with him. If you want you can have him." I said wiping my tears.

     "No, I don't want him either. There is nothing I can do with a cheater. I wish I hadn't ruined your night but whatever, hope you have a nice life without him." she said.

    "You too." I said and hang up the phone. I turned back to room, packed my clothes and took his clothes too. I threw his phone to pool from the balcony and left the house. There is only two place that I can go now, Mads's or Sway House. Mads is probably sleeping but I'm sure I can find someone awake in the Sway house.

   I drove there, opened the door and went in. Everyone was up except Griffin. I told them what happened and they all get mad, even Bryce.

   "You're mad, huh? It is kinda funny, aren't you the guy who cheated on my sister?" I was so mad to Ryland but I got Bryce so I yelled at him.

    "Do you have any little idea about what she felt? You son of a bitch, I'm gonna fuck your life." I hissed to Bryce and get closer to him to punch him in the face.

   I was about the punch him but Jaden grabbed me hugging behind. "Let's go to my room, I can make you a cup of tea and we can talk about it with details."

    "Okay." I said and we went to his room. I started to cry badly and then he layed me down to his legs and started to rubbing my head. "I know it hurts but you'll get over it. You are the most powerful girl I've ever seen." he said. "Do you want me to sing a lullaby for you?" I laughed and he laughed too. "Yes, I'm gonna sing a lullaby for you." he made me lay on his bed and covered me with his warm blanket then he started to singing "Lavender Blue Dilly Dilly" while playing my hair. I fell asleep quickly between my tears thanking for having a friend like Jaden.