• b l o o d •

17th May 2021

"Don't drink that." said Mads grabbing the bottle in my hand. "You are already too drunk."

"Screw it Mads, today is my birthday." I was dancing on the table, I lurched, I was almost falling but Mads grabbed my wrist. "Today is not your birthday and get off the table."

"Wait what? Isn't today my birthday? Anyways I'm gonna party hard and I won't let me get me."
I said.

"I can't cop with you but I'm sure Jaden can. Just stay here, I will tell everyone party is over and Jaden will get you down." she left.

I saw someone is coming to kitchen. "Hey dude." I yelled. "What time is it?"

"It's 12." he said. "Lana are you drunk?"

"I'm drunk and beautiful." I said.

He came closer, his eyes was ocean blue and his skin was pale as moon. He wrapped his arm around my waist. "Yes, you are." He started to running his finger on my chin and neck. "Lana, are you down for fuck?"

I looked his face, familiar but I couldn't remember who he is. "Eyes are pretty, you are not. No."

I tried to go but he grabbed me. "Lana you're just so fucking beautiful. I would give everything I have just to be with you."

"Let me go you creep." I said.

"Chase let her go." I heard a familiar voice. A voice that melts my heart, a voice that I want to hear forever.

I turned my face to him. "You saved me twice. I guess I owe you."

"We can figure it out later." he said. "Now you're beyond being drunk. Do you recognize me?"

"How could I forget you Ryland?" I laughed.

"Chase party is over. Leave." Ryland ordered.

Chase looked at him. "Fuck this shit." he left. I looked around, everyone was leaving, Mads and Jaden were standing in the backyard. "What the hell is he doing there?" asked Jaden pointing Ryland.

"I want him to stay." I said. "He can stay in my room, Mads and you can stay here too."

"I'm okay with this." said Ryland.

"She is drunk." said Jaden. "You cannot sleep with her."

"Don't worry. I'm not a rapist." said Ryland. "I will just stay with her to make sure she is okay. She is beyond being drunk, I can't leave her like this."

"Lana just wait in the backyard, I will make a cup of coffee." said Mads and she went to kitchen.

——-

"So Bryce was there, huh?" I asked.

"Yes but I expelled him." said Mads.

I laughed. "But I wanted to party with my exes."

"Unfortunately you just have me." said Ryland. "I might not be a James Franco but they say I'm handsome."

"Yes, you are." I said.

"You are sober now." said Jaden. "You still want Ryland, are you sure about it?"

"I have nothing to loose." I said.

"He might hurt you again." said Mads. "Look at his face, I can read his soul in his eyes."

"You think anything can hurt me? I dated Bryce Hall." I said.

We sat a while in the backyard, talked and then I gave a room to Mads and Jaden. Ryland and I went to my room.

I smashed my lips onto his as I lock the door. God, I really missed this feeling. We didn't break the kiss and went to my bed. It was a rough make out session. I broke the kiss to take off my tshirt.
Ryland's lips was bleeding.

"My Lana is back." he smirked. "Just lay down, you going crazy."

I did what he ordered. "Fuck me like I'm famous." I whispered.

"Okay." he smirked.