• s i s t e r c o m e s f i r s t •

11st April 2021

"Addison is calling." yelled Blake to me, I was in the pool with Jaden and Mads.

"What?" I literally ran to answer it. I took the phone from Blake.

"Adds?"

"Hey, uhm, Lana how are you?" she asked.

"Good, what about you?" I asked pretty excited.

"I'm good."

A silence... Is it the silence before storm or she just doesn't know what to say? She breathe in deeply, I guess she is nervous. It's normal to be nervous after all this time we didn't talk. Silence is good sometimes, it gives you time to think.I will let Addison to take her time to talk with me. It's been to long, maybe she just don't know where to start. Do I know?

"Lana, erm...Can we meet today, if you are not busy?" she asked.

"I'm never busy to you. When and where?"

"At 5? In Las Brisas?" she asked.

  "Okay, I will be there at 5 pm." I ended the call.

  "She wants to meet with me." I said to Jaden and Mads, feeling happiness and excitement in my veins. "I guess she wants to make up."

———-

   "Don't know where to start but I should start, so I'm starting. I'm sorry Lana, for all the things I said, I have done to you, I was so mean, I was jealous, I never gave you a chance to explain it. And there is nothing to explain, I just can't accuse because the boy I love is in love with you.I only saw your love from social media." she laughed. "Like a fan. No, as a fan and I think you are cute, this is real love, I could see it in your eyes." she said crying.

  Did I trick my own sister? If I did that means I tricked Bryce too.

"I'm sorry. I never realized that you're in love with my boyfriend, you even tried to make us reunited, it was a big sacrifice, you gave up on your love, for me. I realized that too late but could you forgive me?" she asked holding my hands.

God, I have to lie her to save her.I hate doing this, hope I'll be able to tell her to truth before I die.

"Of course I forgave you. But did you forgive me?" I asked holding her hand back.

"Yes." she said. "And I'm sorry that I told my kids auntie Lana is a hoe."

I laughed. "Not a hoe but a bitch." She laughed too.

  "You're shaking. Did you get cold? It's cold here." said Addison.

"A bit." I said.

"We can go to my car, I have a sweatshirt." she said and we went to her car. She gave me her sweatshirt.

"Twinning, huh?" I laughed wearing same hoodie with her.

  "Hey, Dixie just texted me, Noah, Curtis and Dixie will be in Laguna Beach in 5 minutes, she asked us to join them." said Addison looking at her phone.

"I'm down for it." I said and we went to beach.

——-

  "You writing songs, well, you must be either super happy or super sad?" asked Bryce hugging me behind. I was sitting in the balcony, papers all around and writing songs.

  "Super happy." I said. "Addison and me, we are not in bad terms anymore."

  "I'm happy for you." he said. "She is the one you care about most." He pointed a chair next to mine. "Can I sit?"

   "Yes." I said. "But I'm writing a song, I can't talk to you right now."

   "I just want to sit and watch you till the dawn."

   I smiled and looked at the time. "Oh, it's 1 am, today is 12nd April, your birthday."

  "Yes, it is."

   I leaned forward, close to him. "Happy birthday Bryce Micheal Fucking Hall."

  "Thank you Lana Rae Easterling." he said and I kissed him.

   "You kissed me on purpose, I mean you are sober now, are you sober?" he suprised that I kissed him.

  "I'm sober and wanted it." I smiled. He believes that I'm in love with him, it will be easy to convince him to delete photos.

  "That was the best birthday gift ever." he said. "It's the start of new era, Lana Rae Easterling just fell in love with me."

  I laughed. "Bryce Hall just being Bryce Hall and thinks he is a chick magnet, makes the girls fall like dominoes. Slow down, mister God, not everyone adores you."

  "I don't need to everyone adore me, I just want to be the one you love." he said. "Anyways, I should stop talking and let you finish your song."

  My phone buzzed, Noah sent me the photos we took today, I decided to post one.

 10

10.947.038 likes
Lanarae:  this two is missing but thats my family. @madslewis @jadenhossler
Noahbeck: oh, my back is hurting now
>Lanarae: shut up hoe.
Addisonraee: a bestfriend is a felicity, a sister being bestfriend is a bliss.
>lanarae: I'm blessed having a sister like you.
Brycehall: bryce hall is punching the air right now.
>lanarae: he is sitting next to me, yes, that's right, I can see how hard he is punching the air.
Luvanthony: luv
>Lanarae: anfony
Avani: fuck fake friends
>lanarae: yayyy, she knows the lyric of my song
>lanarae: if you don't like me why you are in my comments, writing my lyrics.
>lanarae: bitch, you are a fan.

I turned back to writing my song.