• w h o r e •

1st October 2020/ 1am

"I know you Lana.I can easily understand that you're not in love with Bryce." said Jaden.

I ignored him. "Addison doesn't answer my messages and calls."

"Why are you trying to run from me?" said Jaden. "I'm your bestfriend Lana. I've accepted you with all your bad habits, all your bad decisions and you should be know I will stand by you in every situation, unconditionally. It hurts me that you're not honest with me, you don't trust me enough. It's so sad cause I trust you more than I trust to Mads."

I hold his hand. "Addison and Mads stopped talking with me. I don't wanna loose you too. I will be honest with you but have to promise me, you will never tell this to anyone even though you think you can save me from this.You need to hide the truth even my photos with Bryce is all over the internet and when people commenting bad things about me. You need to keep my secret even though Addison is talking bad about me."

"What is this serious?" asked Jaden, he started to brushing my face with his thumb. "Be honest with me."

I told him everything. Every single detail.

"I cannot believe." he said. "How Bryce can be a dick?"

  I got a lot of messages and notifications so I looked at my phone and saw the post of Tiktokroom.

 473

473.924 likes
Tiktokroom: #addisonrae's ex boyfriend #Brycehall confirmed he is dating with #addisonrae's twin sister #lanarae 👀
lopez_tony: oh the cake 🎂 @ondreazlopez
Rylandstorms: I can't believe she left me for this kid.
Avani: She is Addison's sister. Wow, what a wonderful sister.
Petroutv: Finally someone from Hype House is more cancelled than me.
>Brycehall: She is an official member of Sway House.
Brycehall: ❤️ @lanarae
Madslewis: You gotta be kidding me!
yourboikai: maybe she is addison?
>Addisonraee: it wasn't me.

  After this I saw all the hate comments saying I should kill myself, I don't deserve living...

  I started to cry and Jaden hugged me. "Why don't you just let him post Addison's nudes? This will be trend for a few week but then people will find another drama and forget it."

"I can't." I said. "She is about the be most unproblematic Tiktoker, she will be unicef ambassador. If she will be exposed she can loose all this things. Wish they were my nudes. I actually thought that I would dye my hair to blonde but Bryce don't let me."

  Then Bryce came. "Speaking of devil." I murmured.

  He hugged me from behind. "Babe, won't you come to bed?" he kissed my neck. Then he started to sucking my neck. I urged myself to not cry.

  "Bryce she doesn't feel good." said Jaden. "Actually it would better I take her out."

   I looked at him with grateful eyes. He is saving my life.

   "You don't feel good, huh my love?" asked Bryce. "Guaranteed I can make you feel better." He tried to make me stand.

    "Bryce don't you see she is not in this mood." said Jaden with anger. "She doesn't want you to fuck her. She is upset now and she needs a shoulder to cry." Thank you Jaden, I love you.

   Bryce looked at him. "It's not your business Jaden. Do I tell you to when you should fuck your girl, no. Then you should shut your fucking mouth up."

   He hold my hand and we went to his room. He pushed me on his bed. "It would be easier if you enjoy this." he said and kissed me. I tried to imagine him like Ryland. This was easier to me. I kissed him too then our kiss turned into a make out season. He started to sucking on my neck and then found my sweet spot. A little moan escaped from my mouth.

  He smirked and whispered to my ear. "You're such a fucking whore. I love it."