• s u p r i s e •

24th January 2020

   "Wake up now stinky." Jaden threw a pillow to my head. I woke up and looked at him.

   "You motherfucker, I left my room just for you could have sex with Mads and now you're waking me up like that."

    He was wearing his sweatshirt. "Hahahaha, big unselfishness."

   I put my hand in my pocket. "Wait Jaden, there is something for you."

  I showed him my middle finger up.He pretend he grab it out of air and put it in his pocket, then winked at me.

I laughed and get up. "Where we will go today?"

"We? I don't know about you but Mads and I will spend all day in the forest." he said.

I put my hands resting on my waist and sang that iconic Amy Winehouse song which is popular in Tiktok. "What kind of fuckery is this?"

He hit my shoulder. "Crybaby. Okay you can come too."

I left his room and went to my room. Mads was laying on the bed covering herself with sheets.

"Morning." I said. She smiled. "Morning babe."

"Get up, we're going to forest." I said and looked out of window. "A perfect day for third wheeling."

She laughed and I went to bathroom to take a shower. After shower I dressed up and we went to breakfast.

Jaden was too happy. He was looking around smiling and with sparkles is his eyes. Seeing him and Mads happy, made me happy.

After breakfast we went to forest and spent all day with full of joy.

At the night we were sitting in room with Jaden and Mads.

"I'm gonna stay here. You can move to my room." said Jaden to me.

I looked at him. "Nope idiot. You can spend a few nights without her."

"I missed my bestie. Let me stay with her." said Mads and I laughed.

I showed my middle finger to Jaden. "Hahaha, loser I got a point you got none."

He laughed and left the room. Then my phone buzzed. I saw the name. "Addison"

"Heyy." I said. "Sup shawty?"

She laughed. "You're talking like Ryland. Speaking of Ryland, we are in the lobby, why don't you just come down there and meet with us?"

"You are kidding." I said with a huge smile.

I looked at Mads. "Addison says she is here with Ryland."

She smiled too and we went down to lobby. I hugged Addison as I saw her. She kissed my cheek.
"Aww, my little sister."

"Little sister? Who? Addison we are twins." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah but don't forget that I'm older than you 30 minutes." she said. Then Ryland pulled me from my sweatshirt. "Don't you miss me?"

"Of course I miss you but family comes first." I said. That's true. My family is Addison, Mads and Jaden and there is nothing in the world I care about more than them.

    "So what's the room plan? Will I stay with my babygirl? I missed her." Ryland pecked my lips.

   "Okay, okay. I'm gonna stay alone, Jaden and Mads in one room, Ryland and Lana in one room, is it good for you?" asked Addison.

   "Yess." said Ryland and we went to our room.

    He took his shirt off and collapsed on bed. I laid next to him and kissed his lips.

"That's sin. You are a sinner. You deserve burning in hell because of your sex addiction." I heard the voice in my head again but ignored it.

Then he went on top and started to kissing my chin, neck and collarbones...