• f u c k t o m a k e up•

23rd January 2020

    "I'm gonna miss you." said Ryland kissing my forehead. I hugged him. "Me too."

   "Hope you'll be back in a few days." he said.

  "I don't know, I'm not gonna leave there till Mads and Jaden be together again." I grabbed my suitcase.

    We went to my car and I put my suitcase in my car. "I love you." he said and kissed my lips. "Daddy is gonna miss you."

    I giggled. "Shut up loser." I get in my car and showed him my middle finger. He did it too then I started to drive.

   I stopped at Mads's house, picked her then started to drive again.

   "Aren't you mad at Ryland?" asked Mads.

   "Nope." I said.

   "I mean he was gone for two days, he was in Mexico, then he came back. Didn't you ever think he might cheated on you? You know, boys cheat."

   I rolled my eyes. "Mads you cannot accuse Jaden like this. We both know he didn't and would never cheated on you."

   "Yeah, I know him more than you and I wouldn't believe if I didn't see it with my eyes." she said.

   "You didn't. Did you saw Charly and Jaden in the bed? No. Did you saw them kissing? No. Did you saw them texting? No. You just saw Charly in the guest room. Not in Jaden's room."

   "You might be right but we can't be sure about it. Anyways can we talk something different?" she asked.

   "Like what?" I glared at her.

   "Like your sister, Addison. She totally stop talking with me. She is always busy. She is always with Dixie and Charli. Even Bryce keep telling they have no time for each other. Why she is acting like a celebrity when you're way much famous than her?"

    "I needed to talk with her twice in the last week. I went to her room but she said she has no time. Then she came to talk with me about her dating again with Bryce. She loves using people. As I told you, once she told me that she doesn't need you anymore. She doesn't know anything about friendship or sisterhood. I wonder what she's gonna do when she stop talking with Dixie, Charli and Lopez Brothers. Also she is too close with Tony. A bit much. Once I went to her room and she was cuddling with him like they're dating. She might be using him for fame."

    "I don't understand." said Mads. "Why she is doing this?"

    I looked at her face. "Cause she learned it from our mama. Guaranteed, she is one of the worst people. She is just like Lady Trameine. She married a kinda rich man, she had two sisters but she loves one more and she is physiologically torturing to other."

   She laughed and I laughed too. "Would you mind if I turned some music on?"

   "Of course not." she said. "Hopefully one day we could be able to listen your and Jaden's songs in this radios."

   I smiled when she mentioned Jaden even they broke up. I turned the radio on. "Yellow Hearts"

   We sang the songs are playing on the radio together on the all way. When we finally arrive to Wisconsin, we found our hotel. We get our room and when we entered our room, I texted Jaden.

    At the night, we went to hotels restaurant and I saw Jaden there. "Mads don't look at him now but there is a boy sitting and smiling when he is staring at you. Also he is cute."

   Of course she turned her face to there quickly and saw Jaden. She looked at me again. "Did you?"

   I nodded. She hit my leg with her foot. "What kind of friend are you!?"

   "Trying to make you together again." I said. She crossed her arms and looked at Jaden first then me again.

   "Come on Mads, be together with him and make America great again." I said messing with Trump's slogan. Trump and making America great is never been related.

    She laughed. "Okay, invite him to our table but don't tell I wanted too."

   I smiled so hard saying "YASS." I called Jaden and he came to our table.

   "What a lovely suprise," he said. "I came here just for skiing all alone and now I'm seeing my besties here."

   Mads giggled. "You didn't know about we'll be here, huh?"

   "Of course no Mads, I'm not stalking you. I'm over you." he said.

   "Okay then." said Mads. After dinner we went to our room. Mads, Jaden and I were sitting and talking.

    "What did you do all the time we were not together?" asked Mads to Jaden.

    "Moved on my life. Really Mads, believe me, I'm over you." he said.

    Mads looked at him into his eyes. "Really?"

    Jaden looked at her lips and then her eyes. "Really."

    Mads came closer to him. Their lips were almost brushing each other. "Even now you don't want me?" asked Mads.

     "Fuck it, I love you." said Jaden and leaned forward to kiss Mads but she she leaned back and laughed. "Idiot, and you kept saying all night that you didn't miss me, blah blah blah."

     Jaden looked at her. "I was serious Mads, I love you and I want you." then he kissed her.

     They started to making out roughly, because they didn't have sex in nearly a month and they missed each other.

     "Okay, I'm gonna stay in your room." I said to Jaden, took his room card on the table and before I leave I made a favor, opened a sex playlist for them including "Make up"( slowed down) by Ariana Grande. Then I left and went to Jaden's room.