• h a p p y b i r t h d a y •

6th October 2019

    00.00

    It's a brand new day.

    19.

   That's my age now.

   I walked in this world for 19 fucking years.

  I never thought that I will live this much.

  When I turned 16, I was still excited about my life. I remember the day my dad tried to teach me how to drive. I crashed his car to another car . And the most pathetic part is that car was parking. That day dad tried to teach Addison how to drive too, she drove perfectly. Since that day she always drive the car, I just drive at the nights without my father knowing, when I'm sneaking out.

  On my eighth birthday I burned my hand. By using the candle on the cake. Yeah, that's true. My life is unfortunate events series.

  I never feel myself like I'm in the true place. I don't fit in anywhere but streets. I'm not talented at anything but singing and skating.
When I was in kindergarten I realized that something was wrong with me. I wasn't like the other children. Playing stupid games was never interested me. When they were playing I was finding worms than feet our class birds with them, after that feet our school cats with birds. Since that day I'm trying hard for make them love me. I'm always trying hard to fit in.

Jaden is my only friend that really likes who I am. I feel like myself when I'm with him.

And Kio is my boyfriend. I'm sure he loves me too.But he is really too kind and he has a life purpose. Sometimes i feel like I'm bad for him.

19 doesn't feel old as it looks. I feel like I was just 18 yesterday. Hahaha, that's a Addison joke.She told this joke on our every birthday.

Sometimes I want to be her. She is literally perfect. She always has the best grades, she always has the best guys. She win every content without trying. Whatever that's my birthday and I won't cry.

I wore a nice dress, I straightened my hair and went down, Addison was wearing her sparkly dress.Bryce offered us to have a birthday party in their mansion so we will. As we jumped in to Mads's jeep I started to look my phone. Kio posted a photo to celebrate my birthday.

 Kio posted a photo to celebrate my birthday

367.119 likes
Kiocyr: My beautiful angel, I wish the best for you. Happy 19th birthday lover ❤️
Lanarae: ❤️ ❤️
Addisonraee: Aww so sweet, btw it's my birthday too, obviously.
>Kiocyr: Happy birthday Addison
Jadenhossler: I don't know her but hbd
>Lanarae: I don't know you too but thanks.
Luvanthony: Happe birthdae sweetie, lots of loves from your grandpa.
>Lanarae: Oh thank you grandpa Anfony.

As I saw the party I suprised. I never had a crowd birthday party, I never had a lot of friends.
"Happy birthday shorty." Griffin hugged me from behind.
"Thank you." I said. "Where is Kio?" Griffin looked around. "I don't know, he must be in backyard."

  I went there and saw Kio. Addison went near Dixie and Charli. I started to party with Mads, Jaden, Kio, Josh and Chase. Chase is kinda cool but weird at the same time. I don't know if I like him or not.

  A few hours later I saw Addison is on the roof with  Dixie and Bryce. "Jump jump jump" everyone was yelling. She jumped to pool holding Bryce hands and they kissed. Wow she announced it to everyone.

  "I will stay here." said Mads. "You can take my car and go back home with Addison."

  "Okay." I said. Then I went to Addison talking to her new friends.

  "Addison can you please come?" I asked.

  Ryland was watching me as he did all night. "Can I come too?"

  I ignored him and talked with Addison. "Mads said she will stay here. We will go back to her house. I'm too drunk, can you drive?"

  She looked at me and laughed. Oh, I guess she is drunk too. "I will stay here with Bryce. You go home with Mads."

  "Okay, whatever." I said. "Have fun."

She grabbed my arm. "Stay with me and meet with my friends."

  I looked at Addison. "I already met with them."

Addison glared at me and laughed like she is out of her mind. " You look a lot like me."

  I laughed too. "Yes Addison we are twins."

I started to looking for Bryce then I saw him in the kitchen. "Hey Bryce, Addison is too drunk, I think she should sleep."

  "Oh okay, I will took her to my room." he said then he carried her to upstairs.

  Kio came and asked me to stay here with him. "Okay." I said.

  "She slept." said Bryce touching my shoulder.

  "I need to go and check her." I said and went to Bryce's room. She was sleeping on Bryce's bed.
At least you could take her shoes off Bryce.
I took her shoes off.

  I turned the lights off and left the room. I was walking to stairs but someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into a room. When I could turn my head I saw Ryland's face.

   "Ryland what the hell are you doing?" I said.

  "Are you really with Kio?" he said leaned to my face.

   "Ryland are you drunk?" I said. "I think you should go home."

   He looks more attractive in the dark.

   "I'm not drunk, I'm high. Whatever, do you love him?" he asked.

   Actually Ryland I don't know either. "Yeah, why?"

  He laughed. "He is not your type.You can do way much better."

  "How can you know what my type is, you don't even know me." I said. "You really need to go. Please leave the party and go get high somewhere else."

  He hold my hand. "Will you come with me?We can go somewhere else and get high together. I can smell the weed from your hair."

   "Ryland leave." I pointed the door.

   " I just came here to give you your birthday present." he said with a smile. "Happy birthday Lana." He kissed me.