• h o m i e s •

22nd September 2019

     I was lying on my bed and staring at the ceiling. Mads was sitting on the couch and looking her phone.

     "What should I wear for beach date?" Addison opened her closet.

"Swimsuit?" I said.

"Hahahah, you are so funny." Addison put her hands to her waist.

"Wear something cute." said Mads.

She wore a white tshirt and blue jean shorts. After she left to house Mads asked me to meet with Jaden. I said yes, we get ready and went to boys house.

   "Wow, your house is cool." I said to Jaden.

   "Of course bitch, you have to be rich if you wanna live like rockstar." Jaden winked at me.

    We went to garden and sat near the pool. A boy with pretty green eyes came and sat with us.
"Mads, why you didn't tell you bring a beautiful friend?"

     "Kio it's Lana, you might know her sister, Addison." said Mads.

     I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, you probably know her. Everyone knows her, not me."

     "No, I don't care about your famous sister. I wanna know you, Lana." said Kio.

I smiled at him. Then we started to talk, Jaden offered taking photos and I posted three of them.

 Then we started to talk, Jaden offered taking photos and I posted three of them

• •

                                   • • •

58.992 likes
Lanarae: Some people who owns my heart @Madslewis @Jadenhossler
Addisonraee: Ugh, babes
>Lanarae: ily ❤️
Jadenhossler: My besties are fukn beautiful
>Kiocyr: Definitely
Madslewis: Why do I look so pale next to you?
>Lanarae: Why do I look so ugly next to you?
Kiocyr: Falling
>Lanarae: I-
Rylandstorms: I'm volunteer to be one of these people who owns your heart.
>Lanarae: Opps

"Who the fuck is Ryland Storms?" asked Kio. "I thought you will my bestie." he looked at me with puppy eyes.

" I don't know him but he commented on my photo." I said. "Also Kio I never said that I will be your bestie. I have high standards."

He came closer to me. "Hmm, what kind of standarts?"

I looked at him into his eyes. " You don't know me, you cannot cope with my life style."

He leaned on me. Our face was so close. I wanted to look at Mads and Jaden but I couldn't. " Just give me a chance."

I leaned back. "Okay Kio. We can go on a date sometime."

He smirked and get off me. Kio went in to house.  I looked at Jaden, he smiled.
  "Don't smile. He is quite disturbing."

"No, he is not." said Mads. "He is into you and he is attractive."

  "Facts." Jaden handed me beer.

  "Yes, he is but I didn't came here to find a boyfriend. Anyways, I accepted to go on a date with him I will give a chance." I sipped my beer.

   After a few hours Addison and Bryce came to house. "Heyy." Addison came and hugged me.
"How was your day sweetie?"

  "Forget about me, tell us how was your day. You were the one who is on a date." I said.

  "Well, it was pretty cool, Bryce and I went to beach, we had a picnic then took some photos and TikToks and then we came back to home." She was looking to Bryce and smiling when telling this.

   "Anything else?" asked Mads. "Didn't you kiss?"

  Addison blushed again.

"Yes Mads, if it's what you wondering." said Bryce. "And it was good."

   I put my hand to Addison's shoulder. " Aren't you dating yet?"

"We are. But we don't want to tell anyone. Just you guys. I will not tell even our boys."

"Come on Bryce." said Jaden. "They are Anthony, Josh, Kio and Griffin."

"Yes but you know Griffin and Josh. They will post something about it."

"Okay, this is your relationship, you decide." said Jaden. He looked at Addison. "By the way your sister is getting attention lately. First Ryland now Kio.They will go on a date."

"What? Kio?" Bryce suprised. "He is a good boy and quite sensitive. Don't hurt him."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Shut up sucker. I'm not a playboy unlike you."

We sat in the garden and talked 3 more hours, then we headed to Mads's home at 3 am.