• v o g u e •

6th March 2020

"Pose when I say three. One, two, three." said photographer and she took a picture of me and Addison.

"I like this photos. We can use this." said the magazine editor.

"You can go and change your outfit. We will make the other shoot near the pool." said the photographer.

   Yes, we are making big moves and now we have a interview with Vogue, we are making the photoshooting. It will be great for promoting my album that coming soon.

    The day I started to posting on Tiktok, I didn't think I could be this famous.

   I thought I'd hit 5 million in the best scenario but now I'm greeting 38 million.

   I don't know why but my account keeps growing. I have a lot of haters but knowing there is a lot of people out there that love me, is the best feeling ever.

   After photoshooting we turned back to house.

  I was sitting and looking at the photos we took today for posting.
"Addison I think you should change your hair color. A light brown would be better just like they did on this photoshooting." I said.

"Actually yes, when I saw myself with light brown, I liked too." she said. "Can you come to hair saloon with me tomorrow?"

"Of course babe." I said. Then I received a phone call from Bryce. He called me twice.

   I didn't want to answer so I turned the silent mode on but a few minutes later I get another call. I looked at my phone and saw the name Kio.

   Is it Bryce calling me? Or Kio? Should I answer?

   I picked up the phone. "Hey Kio, how you doing?"

  "I'm doing very well. What about you?" he said.

  "I had a photoshooting today and just finished, I'm sitting on my bed looking the photos." I said.

  "Wow, that's cool. Actually Lana I called you cause you're my best friend even though we broke up and you don't see me as your bestie. I'm talking with someone new and I wanted to tell about that to someone but you know, I'm pretty introvert. I didn't tell them, only you." he said.

   "Well well, who is that lucky girl? Do I know her?" I asked.

    "Her name is Olivia. She is a TikToker too. Olivia Ponton, you can take a look at her account later. She posted a video about me, she has a crush on me. She seems sweet and she is beautiful, I commented on this video and followed her, she send a DM, we started to talking. It's been nearly 5 days but I might catching feelings for her." he sounded really happy.

    "I'm happy that you're happy Kio. Hope one day I can meet with her. I love you and wishing the best for you. Now I need to go, would you mind?"

    "Of course. Bye Lana, love you too."

     I'm really happy for him. You can understand that he is in love by just hearing his voice when he was talking about Olivia.

"Kio is currently talking with someone new." I informed Addison. "He sounds happy. I'm glad he is over me and doing his best."

"Yeah, me too." said Addison.

Bryce called me, again. I looked at Addison.
"I need to answer that." I left the room and answered the phone.

"What the fuck do you want from me? If I didn't answer I'm busy okay, don't need to call million times."

" Not million times. I called you just 3 times. Look Lana, do you understand my orders? I don't think so. You have to answer when I call you. And it's 6 days since you left my house, still didn't receive a call or text from Addison. Do something." he said.

My eyes started watering. He is giving orders to me and I don't have a chance to refuse them. I have to do them for Addison. "Okay." I said. "I talked with her but you cheated on you. It wasn't a friendly break up. She refuses forgiving you."

" Then make her not refuse. Lana, in three days you should do something or I'm gonna post two of them on my Instagram." He said and hang up the phone.

I turned back to room. Addison looked at me. "Who was it? You look not good."

"I'm good." I lied. "Let's choose photos and post some of them."

   (all this edits from @everythingaddison on Instagram

   (all this edits from @everythingaddison on Instagram. Go and check their art.)

   1.456.021 likes
   Lanarae: Addison dye your hair to brown plz @addisonraee
   Addisonraee: I will 🥺
  Brycehall: ugh, Addison.
  >Lanarae: BRING BACK BRADDISON
Madslewis: My beautiful babes ❤️ imy
  >Lanarae: I miss you too ❤️
avanifuckingbeautiful: Did Lana loose weight? Just because she getting hate? It's pathetic.
Joshrichards: Vogue, huh? sis making big moves
>Lanarae: If you're not on the Vogue, you cannot talk with me.