• l a s t s w a y d i n n e r •

1st October 2021

  "Just call her and invite to your party." said Ryland. "She will come."

"Why are you so sure about that?" I asked. I think, Ryland and Jaden called Addison and told her to make up with me. I saw the way Ryland wink at Jaden, I'm sure they have something about that.

"She accepted your wedding invite, why she wouldn't come to your birthday?" said Ryland. Yeah, probably you called her and told her to accept my invite.

   I called Addison. "Hey Adds, what's up?"

  "Oh, hey Lana, just hanging with my mom. What about you?"

  "Fine. I just wanted to say, I'll celebrate my birthday on this thursday, can you come? Please..." I asked nervously.

  "Of course. Hey Lana, what about come to dinner with Ryland to my house tomorrow?" she asked. Yeah, Sheri gonna be sarcastic and annoy Ryland, I'm dying to see it.

  "Sounds cool." I said. "Okay, we'll come. See you tomorrow!" We ended the call.

   "We are invited to dinner at Addi's tomorrow." I said to Ryland.

   "Wow, it's gonna be cool." he said and hold my hand. "Don't be so nervous, let's watch something." He put a movie on and we cuddled, watched the movie. While we were watching the movie, I always felt his eyes on me, couldn't help smiling.
It's so weird and good that someone could change this much. Ryland is not the person who he was before and it makes me feel good. Then his phone ringed, I saw the Griffin's name on the screen. He answered. "Hey buddy, what's up?.. Good man, oh yeah, we totally forgot... Okay, we'll be there, see you."

"We'll be where?" I asked.

"Today is sunday. Sway dinner day." said Ryland.

"Shit, I forgot." I looked at the clock: 17.30. "We better start to getting ready."

"Yes." he said, I was about to get off from his lap but he hugged me. I laughed. "Ryland I need to go."
He looked at me. "Yeah, that's why I'm here." He carried me to our room. I gave him a kiss on lips. "I love you Ryland."

  "I love you too." he said. I went into bathroom and took a shower but this time, a quick one. Cause I got nothing to think and worry about, anymore. I had to confess, Ryland not the only one who changed, he made me change too. I'm not the girl who cries and thinks about killing herself one month ago. I'm not faking anymore, I don't need it cause I'm really happy. No medicine cures what happiness cannot.

I went out of shower and wore my dress. Ryland went into shower and I started to do my makeup and hair. Then I posted three photos of me.

 Then I posted three photos of me