• b r i n g b a c k b r a d d i s o n •

8th March 2020

"Addison close your eyes. I have a suprise for you." I said.

She looked at me holding a camera. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm shooting my first Youtube video, come on, close your eyes." I said and covered her eyes with a scarf.

  I took her to garage to show her car I covered with Addison and Bryce's photos. I took the scarf off and she looked at the car and started to laugh.

  "I don't believe you did this." she said.

  "Are you mad at me?" I asked. "I want Braddison back."

  "Not that mad." she said.

  After shooting video I posted a photo.

(edit credits: everythingaddison)
1.842.092 likes
Lanarae: BRADDISON BABY
Brycehall: Wow
Addisonraee: not too mad about it
Petroutv: do you ever saw a video content and think like I'mma steal this and do for #Nixie
>Lanarae: Yeah, do this.

   When we turned back to room I asked Addison if she is really mad at me or not.

  "I'm not mad Lana, Bryce is your friend and you want us to be together again, I think that's fine. There is a lot of people out there shipping me with someone. I want you to be together again with Kio, it's normal. But currently I'm talking with Sebastian and I won't be getting back together with Bryce. Also it's just a video, I don't take it serious. I'm gonna make a video like that for you and Kio." she said hugging me.

  Then I edited the video and posted it.

I called Bryce. "Are you happy? I loaded the video. Go watch it and enjoy yourself."

  "Are you enjoying too?" he asked.

"Are you fucking serious? Bryce please be honest, are you really love Addison?"

  "Of course I love her." he said. "That's why I'm simping hard."

  "I think it's just an obsession. You need to let her go. She is moving on, she doesn't want to be together with you."

   "I don't care." he said and hang up the phone. Wish I could do same too.

   I went kitchen and started to talking with Nick, Michael, Patrick, Calvin and Alex. "It's been 7 days we came to Italy and we didn't even hit a club." I said. "Who is out with me, tonight?" I asked.

   "I've been waiting for this one. I'm up." said Patrick , he, Micheal and Calvin went their room to get ready.

   "I will ask Dixie too." said Nick. "We are talking, more than friends." He asked Dixie but Dixie didn't want to come.

   "I'm happy for you." I said. "Alex, what about you?"

  "We will make a movie night with Kouvr." he said.

   "Okay." I said and went to my room to get ready.

————

    "You seem you're enjoying." said Patrick dancing with me.

    "Yeah." I said. "Do you know what would be more fun?" I hold his hand. "Come with me to bathroom."

   We went to bathroom. Bathroom is the one of places you can find drug sellers.

   "Ecstasy pills, aka happiness pills. Makes a serotonin bomb in your body just in minutes." I said to Patrick. He looked at me. "I didn't know you like this."

   "Well now you know." I said and took a pill. We turned back to club.

   I started to dancing like there is no tomorrow.

  Nick came and grabbed me. "Are you okay? You don't seem okay."

   "I'm okay more than I've ever been." I said. "Dance with me." hold his hand and started to make him dance with me.

While we were dancing he put his hands to my waist and pulled me closer, then he kissed me. I looked at his face with shock. Suddenly he seems too attractive to me and I kissed him too.

"Well, find yourself a room and have fun." said Patrick. Nick and I both laughed and left the club.