• r y l a n d i s c o m i n g •

9th March 2020

  "Why you were wearing Patrick's sweatshirt?" asked Kouvr. "I saw you coming to your room from Patrick's and you were wearing his sweatshirt." She smiled. "Is there something we need to know between you?" she pointed us with her finger.

   "Nope." I said. "There is nothing between us."

  "We turned to house at 5am and it was cold, that's why I gave her my sweatshirt. Don't take everything serious Kouvr." he said.

  "Okay, I didn't say anything." she said and smiled.

Nick's phone started to buzzing, he went to balcony to answer.When he came back he sat and looked at me.

  "What happened, why are you looking at me?" I said.

  "It was Ryland. He said he is coming to here. In 20 hours."

  Right after he said that, everyone stopped talking and laughing. I felt all the eyes on me.

  "What? We are in the same Tiktok house, I can't escape from him forever." I said.

   After breakfast we went to our beach, yeah, this house has its own beach.

   "Nick, won't you come in water?" asked Dixie. "Let's take your tshirt off and come."

   "Nah, I'm good." he said and went to his phone. Dixie pulled him from his tshirt and she saw his hickeys.

   "What are these?" she asked. "Congrats Nick, you cheated on me before we started to dating." she yelled. "Who gave you these?"

   Nick didn't respond. She yelled again. I was watching them while sipping my cherry cola and reading a magazine.

   "Who gave you these?" she yelled one more time. Do I have to hear her annoying ass voice?

   "I did it." I said while still looking at the magazine. "You heard right." I put my sunglasses to  down on my nose. "I did.What you gonna do about it? Nothing." I put my sunglasses on again and turn back to my magazine.

   "You bitch." said Dixie. "You started to getting on my nerves."

  I looked at her. "You always been on my nerves."

"So why don't you come and fight with me?" she asked.

"I beat you once, if you didn't learn your lesson there is nothing I can do for you." I said and took another sip from my cola.

"Are you gonna fuck Chase too? I guess he is the only boy you didn't fuck, huh?" asked Charli. Charli mind your own business.

"Nah." I made a grimace. "He is not my type."

"Her type is Sway boys. She fucked with every single of them." said Chase.

I put my middle finger up. "Blah, blah, blah. Look at you Chase, you're still talking about Sway boys and lying about us while we don't give a fuck about you."

Thomas yelled at me from inside the house. "Lana, come here. We are making a video and you should be in."

"Okay." I said and went in.

"Basically I'm gonna be you, you're gonna be Addison and Addison is gonna be me. For a day.We will change the phones too.Understood?" he asked.

"Easy peasy." I said.

He set the camera and made the intro then we started. I wore one of Addison's clothes and Thomas wore a dress of mine.

"Aww, what about a girl day?" I said cheerfully. " We can talk about our boyfriends and get our nails done."

Thomas rolled his eyes. "Fuck your girls day, bitch. I'm gonna play fucking baseball with my fucking boys."

"Wait." I said. "I'm not playing baseball and I don't swear too much."

"Don't you?" he asked putting his hands resting on his waist. "You know what, fuck your lies."

"We don't want argue in this house." said Addison. "Girls, Hype House is a serious house. We don't want fights."

"No one asked for your opinion." said Thomas putting his middle finger up.

"Whatever I missed my ex boyfriend. I'm gonna call him and ask for getting back together." I said and wanting to call Bryce from Addison's phone.

"I swear if you do this..." said Addison.

"Shut the fuck up Thomas. I'm Addison, I can call him." I said.

She looked at Thomas. "Lana, call Kio and say you want him again."

Thomas shrugged. "But I love Ryland. I'm gonna call Ryland."

"He is in the flight. You can't call him." I said and texted Bryce.

"Bryce, I'm sorry. I miss you. I want to be together again."

Addison tooked the phone and called Bryce.

"Bryce I'm sorry but it was Lana.She texted you."

  ———

    "That video was funny." said Ondreaz. "We love it."

    "Yeah, that was really funny." said Tony. I would suprise if you wouldn't like it. Come on Tony, be bold, say you wanna fuck me or Addison.

     I posted a photo to announce the video.

     2

     2.021.783 likes
    Lanarae: If you haven't watch this video go go go and watch it!!!