• b r y c e •

26th September 2020

"You can't tell that's my fault. It's all your fault Bryce. She gave you second chance but you cheated on her again. I'm done with this." I yelled at Bryce. I was leaving his room but he grabbed my arm.

  "Are you done with this? Really? Then you don't mind if I post Addison's nudes." He said.

  "Break his neck and bury him." said my demon.

   "I will." I said.

  "What? You will what?" asked Bryce. God, that was something I shouldn't say out loud.

   "You know what Bryce, you are totally a dick.I won't let my sister be your girlfriend. I won't even ask her for give you the third chance. The nudes you will post, I don't care about them. You can post them. I will dye my hair to blonde, I will say everyone these are my nudes." I said.

   "Hahaha, why would I have your nudes? Do you know what it means, right." he said. I nodded.
   "But if you do you can loose Addison, forever." he added.

    "Yes but I least she won't be with you, dickhead." I said.

   "Will you do this for your sister?" He asked.

   "I will do anything for my sister.You could never understand. Did you ever really love someone?" I closed to him.

   "Yeah, I love myself so fucking much." He laughed.

   "Okay." I said making soldier salute, then I showed him my middle finger and left his room while he was laughing.

   I went to home and collapsed on my bed started to crying. Ryland was playing video games. He didn't notice as he always does.

  Then I got a text from Bryce.

  Bryce:
Hey babygirl, I got an idea. What about you do anything I want to and I'll delete all this photos?

  Lana:
What do you want?

  Bryce:
It's a simple thing, don't worry. What about leaving Hype House and be an official member of Sway House?

Lana:
Are you serious?
Yes, million times yesss.

Bryce:
And one more thing.
I want to you have sex with me.

After this message I froze don't know what to do.

Lana:
What?
Why?
Are you fucking serious?
No. A big no.
What is the benefit for you in that?

Bryce:
You don't want to understand.
I'm still in love with Addison.
You look exactly same as her.

Lana:
You are not thinking healthy.
It's limerence.

Bryce:
Then you can get me right.
Cause I think you have limerence for Ryland.
He cheated on you four times but you forgave him.

Lana:
Four?
No, he cheated on me three times.

Bryce:
Hahaha.
You don't know about Sway party.
Well you were on the tour with Addison we had a huge party.
There was a girl with pretty green eyes.
She danced on Ryland's lap then she sucked his private part in the public.
When I saw them again, they were in the hot tub, actually Ryland was in the hot tub, she was sitting on the edge and Ryland was licking her.
Then they went to guest room.

Lana:
Wow.
I'm amazed.
I'm dying to see his fifth girl.

Bryce:
Don't chance the topic.
If you want I can post Addison's nudes, then you can say they are yours, make your sister embraced and frustrated, being ashamed in front of millions and get hate by everyone or you can just come here and give me an amazing night, actually thats a win-win. You will have an amazing night full of pleasure while keeping her nudes.

Lana:
Wish I was black widow.
So I could kill you after sex.

Bryce:
That means you accepted.
You won't be regretting about that, babygirl.

Lana:
I hate you.
Don't ever call me babygirl again.

Bryce:
I don't like recalcitrate.
You have to do whatever I say so.
I want to see you here tomorrow.

Lana:
Fuck you.

Bryce:
No.
I'm gonna fuck you till you won't be able to walk.