Take Off

OLIVIA'S POV:

I pressed my lips together as the car started moving again. I wanted to turn around and run back to Mattia, but we were already far enough. I looked over at him to see him already staring at me.

"Dad should've killed you properly" I said, turning my face away from him. He let out a laugh that sounded as if he had been holding it in for a while.

"You really thought I'd die from one bullet to the neck?"

I stayed quiet and shook my head. I knew he was still alive. I just didn't think he'd find me this quick. I looked out the window and saw signs for the airport.

"Where the fuck are you taking me?" I asked, becoming more and more panicked. I fully turned around in my seat to see four more black cars following us, who I could only assume were Diaz Cartel soldiers.

"We're taking a little vacation, dear" he said, calmly removing his black shades and tucking them into his suit pocket. I felt my phone in my pocket and tried to figure out a way out of this.

But he was one step ahead of me. The cars passed the airport and instead kept driving all the way to the runway.

"Can't have you escaping me this time" he said, winking at me. I held my breath as I caught sight of two private planes beside each other. There were air hostesses stood outside of them, all dressed in a black uniform. As if it were a funeral.

I looked at him, a wave of desperation rushing over me.

"You don't have to do this, Luis"

But he waved a finger in my face, immediately silencing me with a sinister smile across his face.

"Oh but I do"

His hand rested on my thigh, immediately making me want to vomit.

"See, you tried to outsmart me once, then so did your Dad, so now it's my turn to humiliate you"

I opened my mouth to say something but my door had opened and two soldiers were stood above me. I shook my head and backed away from them, but at the same time tried to stay away from Luis. I felt a hand on the back of my neck and jumped away when I realised it was Luis.

"Don't make this more difficult than it already is"

I winced at his words and reluctantly got out the car, trying to stay away from the soldiers who only became more and more intimidating.

"The one on the right is for you" one of them said, he pointed at the smaller plane. I glanced behind us and saw Luis getting out the car and collecting a bag from another soldier.

"Why do you suck Luis' dick like that?"

The soldiers head jerked backwards as if I'd just slapped him, and he stared at me in disgust.

"Excuse me?"

"You know" I said innocently "it's like you're all scared of him, do you like being the kiss ass?"

I watched as the soldiers face started turning red with either fury or embarrassment. He had a bushy beard covering half of his face which made it hard to tell between the two.

He reached out and snatched a few strands of my hair in his hand, pulling my face close to his. A face red, red definitely with fury.

"Listen slut-"

"Like you're Luis' slut?" I interrupted quickly, watching his breathing rage rapidly increase.

"Hernandez!"

After hearing Luis scream from across the runway, he quickly let go of my hair and snapped back into position. I fought the urge to laugh and casually fixed my hair again as Luis stormed over, waving a gun in the air.

"Don't ever fucking touch her!" he shrieked, pointing the gun in his direction. Hernandez held his hands up, lowering himself to the ground.

"It was an honest mistake-"

But Luis pulled the trigger, launching a bullet directly into his chest. I covered my mouth as I watched his body drop down to the ground. Luis looked at him and then shrugged his shoulders.

"Someone clean this shit up" he ordered before walking towards the plane. I looked at the body, still stunned over what had happened.

"Come on, sweetheart" I heard him call. I squeezed my eyes shut and prepared myself for what was about to come. I turned on my heel and quickly walked over to the plane, peering at the monitor as we walked in.

ESTIMATED FLIGHT TIME: 10 HOURS

NEW JERSEY TO RUSSIA