Two Can Play At That Game

ALEJANDRO'S POV:

I watched Liv walk out the house, wiping her eyes. A part of me felt guilty for not her about Lola. I leaned on the staircase and waited for Lola and Mattia to disappear into the kitchen before walking into Mattia's room.

I saw clothes sprawled around everywhere, the room was a mess compared to when Liv was around. I looked through Mattia's files and found one he had on Liv. Since anyone ever involved with us had to have a file, I knew her address would be in there. Once I'd found it, I placed it in my pocket and grabbed a jacket.

OLIVIA'S POV:

I took a cab home and slipped out the dress as quickly as I'd put it on. I didn't know when I'd be seeing Mar next, I didn't know if I'd ever see him again at all. I left the dress on my bedroom floor and got into the shower.

-

I wrapped a towel around my body and left my wet hair down. I walked back into my room and got dressed. I didn't feel like speaking to Dad about tonight, I never wanted to think about it again. I never thought Mattia could have a thing for blondes. Clearly that was far from the truth.

I changed into a red lingerie set. I wasn't planning on spending the rest of my night crying over him. I took out a red lipstick and applied it over my lips, immediately getting a confidence boost. I turned on music and got into bed, opening Instagram.

I was just falling asleep when I heard a knock. But it didn't come from the front door, but more like my window. I felt my stomach twist as I thought of Mar. I threw on a robe before slowly pulling back the curtains. But I let out a sigh of relief when I saw Alejandro standing there.

I rolled my eyes and opened the window, letting him in. He came in and closed the window.

"I have a front door, you know"

"Where's the fun in that?" he said as I took off my robe. His eyes travelled down my body, his cheeks turning a shade of red.

"Holy.." he whispered, making me laugh. I got into bed and patted the space next to me, watching as he kicked off his shoes and took off his jacket.

"So why are you here?" I asked, placing my phone on the nightstand. He looked at me thoughtfully, carefully planning his response.

"I wanted to check on you, I know it couldn't have been easy seeing that"

"I'm fine" I lied, shaking my head. He gave me a sad smile as a comfortable silence set between us.

"Anyway, she's ugly" I said. Alejandro laughed, looking up at the ceiling. I shrugged my shoulders helplessly.

"Nothing I can do now"

"Really?" he said, turning on his stomach and looking at me. I furrowed my brows at him as he reached out and wrapped an arm around my stomach. My body tensed up at first, but then I let myself get used to his touch.

"What are you.."

"Revenge" he smirked, stroking my waist with his thumb. I felt my cheeks heating up when he looked at me. I knew this was a bad idea, but I couldn't think straight with his hands on me.

"Let's go to my place" he said, sitting up.

"I'm not trying to hurt Mattia again" I sighed.

"Okay then don't think about it like that" he said. He gave me a reassuring smile "just think of it as you coming to my place for some company"

I rolled my eyes but couldn't help but smile at him. I figured he'd keep nagging me so I gave in.

"If Mattia gets mad then I'm leaving" I said, getting a hoodie and shorts on. Alejandro put his jacket on and shook his head.

"It's my house just as much as it's his" he said, opening the window.

MATTIA'S POV:

"Thanks for this" I said, as Lola bandaged up my arm. She kissed my forehead before going to get a drink.

"So who was the girl you came in with? She looked like a mess" she scoffed.

"She's a good friend, don't talk about her like that"

She shrugged and came over to me. Placing one hand on my shoulder, she leaned down and slowly kissed me, wrapping her lips around mine.

"I'll see you in bed" she said, leaving the room. I finished up in the kitchen pretty quick and made my way upstairs too.

"Why not? You're cute as fuck"

I stopped in my tracks when I heard Alejandro's voice coming from his room. He'd obviously bought a girl home, so I wandered over to his room to take a closer listen. I pressed my ear against the door and heard them laughing.

"Well obviously you'd think that"

I recognised the girl's voice and listened more until it dawned on me. Her.

I flung the door open to see Alejandro and Olivia lying in bed together with drinks in their hands. They both stopped talking and looked at me.

"What the fuck is going on?" I said, closing the door behind me.

"Are you serious? You can't even fucking knock?" said Alejandro.

OLIVIA'S POV:

I watched them both argue, and it just made me regret ever coming back here. I watched Mattia as his eyes fell on me.

"Why the fuck are you here"

"For Alejandro, not you" I said, downing the rest of my drink. I saw Alé smile at me through the corner of my eye, the same time I felt his hand resting on my thigh under the covers.

"Get out"

"Mattia-"

"Don't you have a fucking girlfriend waiting for you?" I shouted, interrupting Alejandro. Mattia's eyes widened for a second before a smirk appeared on his face.

"Could've been you" he mumbled, walking towards the door.

"Oh please" I scoffed "I'm living in your head rent free"

He turned to look at me and opened his mouth, as if to prove me wrong. But no words came out as he slammed the door behind him. I took a deep breath before placing my drink on the nightstand and sinking beneath the covers.

"You good?" asked Alé, kissing the side of my head. I stared at him for a second before pulling him into a kiss. His lips were soft against mine, he was startled at first but then eased into it, wrapping his arms around my waist. I pulled away and gave him a small smile, my hands cupping either sides of his face.

"I will be"