Home Sweet Home

OLIVIA'S POV:

We landed in Jersey around afternoon time. Luis booked a transfer from the airport to my house, but first I wanted to go to Mattia's place.

"Be quick" said Luis, stretching out in his seat. I ignored him and grabbed Kian's hand as I got out the car. He looked down at our hands and didn't say anything. The smirk on his face said enough.

"So this is your ex's place?" he said, raising his eyebrows as I pressed the doorbell. I laughed whilst nodding my head.

"Yeah he's..."

"Rich as fuck clearly" said Kian, looking at the ground. I opened my mouth to say something but the door flew open and I was met with Alejandro.

"Liv!" he grinned, pulling me into a hug "I'm so happy to see you!"

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him, he was easily my favourite out of the three of them. We pulled away and he looked at Kian, extending his hand out to him.

"I'm Alejandro" he said kindly, shaking Kian's hand.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kian" he replied with a warm smile. It made me happy that the two of them were getting along, I was never worried about Alejandro, it was the other two I was worried about.

"I'm gonna go find Mattia" I said, brushing past Alejandro. But he gently held onto my arm as I passed him.

"He's hurt, Liv" he whispered softly. I pressed my lips together and nodded slowly.

"So am I"

A/N: yall this chapter is PURPOSELY short, I just wanted everything that's going to happen next to be in one chapter, I promise uploading it today, I'm not leaving you with a chapter with 200 words lmao 💕