Comfort In Anothers' Arms

MATTIA'S POV

I laid in bed, staring up at the ceiling. How could Liv not tell me her and Alejandro had made it official? She was a whole girlfriend to him. Yet we still did what we did. I closed my eyes tight and tried to get her out of my head. Dad was right. She was filthy. And I'd just betrayed one of my closest friends.

I looked at my phone and tried to find the nearest club in town. I needed a distraction, and 3am was the best time to go clubbing. I rang the bell for the butler and got out of bed, changing into a black polo with black jeans and Chelsea boots.

"You called, Sir" he said, walking into my room. I nodded, putting on a blazer and gold chain around my neck.

"Wake Kairi up and bring my car round to the front"

He disappeared immediately and I walked downstairs. Kairi looked over the stairs and rolled his eyes before going to get changed. I laughed before getting my keys and waiting for him in my car. He was out quick and yawned as he got in.

"Care to tell me what the fuck is going on?" he said.

"We're going clubbing"

"At 3am? Look, I know you're mad at your Dad but-"

"Not about Dad" I said, taking a sharp turn. Kairi looked at me for a second before realising.

"She's allowed to be happy, Mattia"

"Not with him" I mumbled, holding the wheel tight till my knuckles turned white. Kairi didn't say anything as we pulled into the car park. He looked out the window and his jaw dropped open when he saw the club.

"Find a different club, this is off limits" said Kairi. I looked at him confused, this was easily the most prestige club in town, I didn't dress up for nothing.

"Shut up" I chuckled, getting out the car. But Kairi pulled my arm back, his eyes full of alarm.

"This is where Maria comes whenever she's in town"

"And? Plenty of Mafias come here, besides she's probably back in Russia by now" I said, ignoring him and walking to the entrance. He slammed the door shut in annoyance and followed behind.

"You're putting yourself whole life on the line here"

"Can you stop?" I said, turning to face him "I'm tryna have a good time and you're ruining it"

Kairi shook his head and dug his hands into his pockets.

"Fine" he shrugged. I rolled my eyes and walked inside, setting my eyes on all the women. A few guys looked at me, then at each other. Nothing I wasn't used to. Ignoring the eyes, I walked over to the bar and ordered two shot trays.

"Don't do that" said Kairi, moving the trays away. He looked around uncomfortably "there's already enough eyes on us"

I sighed and walked over to the dance floor, remembering this was how I met Liv. A brown haired girl was dancing with her friends, looking at me every so often. I winked at her before going over to sit in one of the booths with Kairi.

"Seen anyone?" he asked. I watched as the girl made her way over to us, with a friend.

"Kinda" I replied. The girl came and sat next to me, holding out her hand.

"I'm Elise"

I shook her hand, she seemed eager.

"Mattia" I said, letting go of her hand. Kairi shook the other girls hand and I felt something on my leg. I looked down and saw her hand there and awkwardly moved my leg away.

"What?" she said, tilting her head at me. I tried to find the words but I couldn't even form a sentence. I knew I'd come here for a distraction, and this was exactly what I needed. I patted Kairi's shoulder and held Elise's hand, leading her upstairs. She held tightly onto my hand, almost as if I was about to do a runner.

"Oh I see" she said, walking into one of the bedroom and kicking off her heels. I stared at her body as she slipped out of her skin tight dress, taking a seat on the bed. She straddled me, placing my hands on her thighs. She pushed my blazer off, giving me a small smirk. I looked straight ahead as she kissed my neck, sucking on the side of it.

"Take your shirt off" she ordered, but I stayed still. She shrugged and started unzipping my pants.

"Wait" I said, zipping them up quickly.

"What's wrong?" she asked, climbing on top of me again. I pressed my lips together and gently pushed her off me.

"I can't do this, I'm sorry" I said, putting my blazer back on and walking towards the door.

"Is it something I did?" Elise said loudly. I sighed and opened the door, shaking my head. I turned to face her as she raised her eyebrows, waiting for an answer.

"You're just not her"