Sick Of You

OLIVIA'S POV:

I walked downstairs and placed the box on the floor, looking around for one of the boys.

"You're not gone yet?"

I turned around and saw Alejandro coming out of the kitchen. He had a beer in his hand and looked as though he was heading upstairs.

"No, where's Kian?" I asked. Kairi walked out the kitchen too, immediately rolling his eyes when he saw me.

"Mattia.." Alejandro hesitated, but Kairi laughed.

"Are you talking about the French kid? Nah that shit was too funny" he said, walking upstairs. I looked at Kairi, extremely confused before looking back at Alejandro.

"What the fuck did he do?" I said, trying not to lose my shit cause that was what Kairi wanted. Alejandro looked guilty but when he opened his mouth to speak, Kairi beat him to it.

"He pulled a gun on him and told him to stay away from his girlfriend, and he almost started crying and ran away" shouted Kairi from upstairs. I could hear the excitement in his tone. What the fuck.

"I'm sorry, Liv-"

"Where is he?" I asked, becoming more and more irritated by the second. Alejandro pointed into the kitchen.

MATTIA'S POV:

I took a sip from my beer when Liv stormed into the kitchen, looking around for me.

"Right here" I said loudly. She looked at me and shook her head as she walked over to me.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" she yelled.

"Like you are? Yeah, maybe" I shrugged, looking ahead at the TV. She reached forward and snatched the beer out of my hand to get my attention.

"Give me that" I said, standing up. I reached to take it from her but she moved her arm back quickly enough. I sighed let my arms drop to my sides. 

"Why the fuck would you say whatever you said to Kian, I'm not your fucking girlfriend"

"Not yet you're not" I smirked, trying to get my bottle back, but she moved again. I sighed again, rubbing my temples to stop myself from doing anything stupid.

"Luis was in that same car, you fucking asshole"

I stopped trying to get my drink back and looked at her with wide eyes. Oh shit. I kept my cool about the situation and decided that I'd send out soldiers to look for him after I was done in this situation.

"That's your problem, you're the one keeping him hostage" I said "give me the fucking bottle, Liv"

She threw the bottle at me, causing half of the alcohol in it to go over the tiles on the floor. I caught the bottle in my chest, also causing my shirt to be covered with beer. For the third time, I sighed at her childish actions and looked at her. But she was mad.

"Are you happy now?" I asked, putting the bottle on the glass table"

She had tears in her eyes, I didn't know whether they were from our argument or from the fear of Luis rebuilding the Diaz Cartel which he probably would if I didn't find him soon.

"You fucking ruin everything!" she yelled, punching me in the chest numerous times. Liv had a strong punch for sure, but I grabbed both her wrists and tried to calm her down, but she started kicking me too. She caught me in the shin and I squeezed my eyes shut, still holding onto her wrists.

"Okay!" I shouted, causing her to stop. She pulled her wrists back and looked at me in disgust.

"I fucking hate you, Mattia Polibio" she spat. That's when it hurt, cause that's exactly how she felt when I told her that. Even though we never meant any of the stupid shit we ever said to each other.