Former Flame

A/N- y'all tell me if you're getting sick of the 'narrative' chapters, bc if you prefer the POVs then I'll go back to them ✨

Don't forget to comment ! ❤️

NARRATION

Olivia held her breath as Mattia rested his forehead against hers. His hands were still holding onto her arms, keeping her cornered against the countertop.

"Mattia.." she mumbled, trying to push him off. But he conveyed his strength over her by pinning her back, immediately silencing her. He licked his lips as her cheeks began turning red.

"Why'd you come down here?" he said, his voice in a husky tone which only invited more butterflies into Olivia's stomach.

"I need..."

Mattia raised his eyebrows, waiting for her answer. He watched as her eyes travelled to the ground, gently tilting her chin upwards again as she locked eyes with him.

"Need what, Liv?"

She bit her bottom lip, trying to fight the temptations, but his heavy breathing and raspy voice didn't help her in the slightest. She looked up at him, forgetting completely about the boy upstairs. But instead, she found herself getting lost in his deep brown eyes. And it wasn't the first time.

"I need you, Mattia"

And that was all it took for him. He wrapped his arms around her waist, lifting her onto the countertop as he eagerly pressed his lips against hers. She kissed him back with a fiery passion, her hands travelling through his hair as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. She felt his hands pulling on the rim of her t shirt, and she pulled away for a second so they could both take their shirts off, before allowing their lips to meet again.

He deepened the kiss whilst his hands travelled down her body, tracing her smooth skin. He slipped a hand into her shorts. She wrapped her arms around his neck, knowing perfectly well what was coming next.

He felt the lacy underwear before pulling it aside. The adrenaline rushing through them both as he gently bit her lip, sensing impulses through her whole body.

She felt his fingers slowly rubbing her in circles and let out a small gasp, arching her back slightly.

"Should I stop?" he asked, cautious over what happened five years ago. He couldn't be sure of whether she was completely ready yet. But the smirk on her face proved different as she reached down and kicked off her shorts.

"I've wanted this for so long"

He took the green light and kept rubbing her in circular motions, leaving wet kisses on her neck. After finally getting comfortable again, he slipped a finger inside of her, satisfied to hear her moan with pleasure.

"But A-Alejandro" she started. But Mattia wrapped his free hand around her neck, picking up the pace a little.

"You're mine and no one else can have you"

She felt herself getting even more turned on when he said those words as if they were a threat. He removed his fingers and stripped down to nothing. She stared in awe, stretching out over the counter.

He smirked, grabbing her hips with one hand and rubbing her slowly with it. She let out a moan and pouted at him.

"Don't tease me"

Letting out a small laugh, he fully inserted himself into her, watching her squirm at first but then ease into it. She moaned louder as he went faster, trying to catch her breath seemed impossible.

"Oh fuck, don't stop" she said, looking directly at him. He felt his cheeks turning red and looked away as he slowed down.

"Don't look at me or I'll strangle you"

"Is that a promise?" she said, watching him desperately fighting off a smile. He picked up the pace again, feeling her clench up around him.

"I'm nearly there" she gasped, shutting her eyes tight. He sped up, feeling himself twitch inside of her.

"So am I" he moaned, as he released inside of her. She released on top of him, feeling him loosen his grip on her. She reached up and took ahold of his gold chain, pulling him down for a kiss.

"I missed you so fucking much" he said, breathing deeply once they'd pulled away.

"I missed us" she said, as he helped her off the countertop. He grabbed a couple blankets and wrapped one around her and one around himself.

"Just sleep in my room tonight" he said, picking up their clothes. She nodded, Alejandro would find out at some point.

Mattia opened the kitchen door and Liv walked out in front. Just as they reached the stairs, one of the butlers ran out from the washroom.

"Sir! Your father is here!" he warned, before running out the front door. Mattia's eyes went wide with shock as he looked at Olivia who was equally as petrified.

"The bathroom, go!" he said, shoving the clothes into Olivia's hands and softly pushing her in the direction of the bathroom. Olivia ran inside and locked the door, keeping her ear pressed against the door.

The front door opened and she could almost sense Mattia's fear.

"Father, how was your trip?" he asked, pressing his lips together. His father looked him up and down, an expression of disgust slowly forming on his face when he noticed the blanket.

"I leave for three days, and you're sleeping around whilst I'm gone" he spat "I'm ashamed to call you my son"

There was a silence and Olivia couldn't bear the thought of Mattia getting the blame for something she was a part of too. Without thinking, she burst out of the bathroom door, watching the father stare at her, horrified.

"This wasn't Mattia's fault! I was the one who provoked him" she said, ignoring Mattia who was signalling for her to stop talking and leave quickly.

"You" the father pointed his finger at her, turning to face Mattia "I thought I told you to stay away from this filthy-"

"Dad!" said Mattia loudly. His father raised his eyebrows in surprise before turning to face Liv again. He walked over to her, his hands curled up into fists. Liv clutched onto the clothes in her hands, backing up a little.

"If I ever see you around my son again, you won't live to see another day" he threatened, reaching past her and opening the front door. The icy wind hit her skin and she looked at him desperately.

"No, please-"

"GET OUT!" he screamed. Liv looked at Mattia who mouthed "I'm sorry" at her. She hung her head and stepped out off the house. She heard the door slam behind her and quickly changed into Mattia's clothes, feeling instantly warmer as she began to walk home.