How You Meet

Midoriya:

- You're a new student in 1-A and you were demonstrating your quirk when he walked in and scared the crap out of you right as you were about to set it off.

- You hit him with your quirk extremely hard effectively knocking him out and making everybody in the room panic including Aizawa because of the legal shit he was going to have to go through if you killed a student on your first day. 

- He came to fairly quickly and he was surprised to see half a class standing over him while the other half was still in their seat waiting for something to happen and as he finally manages to stand up he's met with your panicked voice asking him a bunch of questions.

- "Oh my god! I'm so sorry are you okay?! Don't move! Something might be broken! Can you hear me?! Can you see me?! How many fingers am I holding up?!"

- You won't stop worrying or apologizing to him even though he told you you didn't have to apologize considering the fact that he's the reason you got spooked in the first place so he's not mad at you at all.

- As he slowly stands up you realize that there's blood running down his face and it looks like your quirk hit him in the chest as well and the sight of the blood made you panic even more.

- "Don't worry about me I'm just fine. I'm sorry for scaring you in the first place I didn't know you were right in front of the door. I really am fine I break enough bones already so a cracked skull is nothing."

- "You're bleeding! Oh my god, I'm so sorry! Let me take you to Recovery Girl so at least we know nothing internal not affected okay?! I really don't want you to internally bleed out and have to deal with that on my conscience for the rest of my life."

- He lets you take him to Recovery Girl after quite a lot of begging from you and that's where he found out that you had actually cracked his skull and broken quite a few of his ribs so he was required to stay there and rest for the rest of the day which made you feel so guilty.

- "I'm so sorry again. Is there anything I can do to make up for this since I know you'll be out of the running for a while? You want to copy my homework I will gladly let you do that-"

- "Please don't do that! You'll get in trouble with Aizawa if he catches on. Besides, I think I needed a break anyway. You're the new transfer student right Y/N is it."

- "That's right and I got your name from your fellow classmates screaming it the second you hit the floor. It's nice to meet you Midoriya. Do you mind if I stick around for a while just so I can clear my conscience and make sure you make it out of the school and home safely today?"

- He says you don't have to do that but it's not like he's in any position to stop you so he lets you do what you want and he's glad he got to actually talk to you more and get to know you before you got swept away by your other classmates.

- When Recovery Girl lets him leave he actually tries to train which you immediately stop him from doing because his body is obviously in no condition to do that.

- He was impressed by how strong your quirk was for sure which is why he was feeling the need to train a little more and even though he desperately tried to get away from you, you always found him in less than a minute.

- He can't get away from you right now because physically he's unable to so eventually he gives up and just accepts the fact that he's going to have to sit today's training out.