•a calming dinner

"I want that bastard to pay."

You sat next Harry, eating your food slowly

You sat next Harry, eating your food slowly. After your episode you had been rather quiet, you didn't wanna talk much. You where afraid of another episode was going to happen, you where lost in your own world. Poking at the food in front of you, and not listening to the on going conversation. You glanced over at Tonks and saw her changing her features of her face, causing you to smile.

"I don't understand. What has the Ministry of Magic got against me and Y/n?" Harry asked.

At the mention of your name you looked up "Huh?" You questioned softly.

"Show them." Moody said, everyone looking towards him now. "They'll find out soon enough."

"Show us what?" You asked, looking up and down the table.

It was awkwardly silent for a moment, Kingsley then passed Harry a newspaper. You leaned over, reading the words plastered on the page. It was a picture of you and Harry, with the caption 'The Twins who lie.'

"The twins who lie?" You said, "This is a fucking joke right?!" You raged.

"He's been attacking Dumbledore as well." Sirius said.

"Bunch of bullshit, that's what I say." You hissed, glaring at the paper.

"Fudge is using all his power, including his influence at the Daily Prophet... to smear anyone who claims the Dark Lord has returned." Sirius added.

You scoffed "Why?" You and Harry questioned, simultaneously.

"The minister thinks Dumbledore's after his job." Lupin said.

"But thats insane no one in their right mind could believe that..." Harry said.

"Again, like I said before. Bullshit." You mumbled, leaning back in the chair. "The twins who lie." You scoffed, "Fuck right off."

Harry placed a hand on your shoulder "Y/n, you need to clam down." He said.

You glared at your twin "Bite me." You grumbled, "It's a bunch of bullshit. Why the hell would we lie about this!" You exclaimed.

"Y/n." Remus warned, you sighed and crossed your arms angrily.

"Fudge isn't in his right mind. It's been twisted and warped by fear." Lupin said, "Now, fear makes people do terrible things, you two. The last time Voldemort gained power... he almost destroyed everything we hold most dear. Now he's returned, and I'm afraid the minister will do almost anything... to avoid facing that terrifying truth."