•hagrid & diagon alley

"Yeah, we're just a couple of kids. We know nothing about this world of wizardry."

A storm rages outside, you and Harry lay next to each other on the cold dirt floor

A storm rages outside, you and Harry lay next to each other on the cold dirt floor. Tonight was your guys birthday, on the floor Harry drew a cake on the dirt large enough to fit both your names. You both looked over at Dudley's watch as it beeps, the time showing '12:00'.

Harry sighed and looked at you "Make a wish Y/n." He said.

You smiled "You too Harry."

The both of you blow out the "candles" on the cake, watching as the dirt blows away.

Suddenly, the door thumps, in sync with the thunder flashing. This causes both you and Harry to jump, shocked. The door thumps again and both you and Harry jump up and back away, Dudley doing the same. Harry hides behind a wall pulling you with him, and Dudley cowers on a windowsill. Petunia and Vernon appear, with Vernon holding a double barrel gun.

"Who's there? Ahh!" Vernon exclaimed.

The door bangs again and then falls down, and a giant man appears. As he comes into the clear lighting, you can see his face kinda. He was extremely tall and had a busy hair and beard, for some reason you felt a sense of familiarity to this man.

"Sorry 'bout that." The man said, moving to fix the door.

"Thoes wishes almost never come true!" You gasped, peaking out at the strange man.

Vernon aims his gun at the man " I demand that you leave at once, sir! You are breaking and entering!" He exclaimed.

Petunia gasped in fear as the man grabs the barrel of the gun, bending it upwards towards the ceiling " Dry up, Dursley, you great prune." The man said. The gun goes off startling you as a hole is made in the ceiling, the man then looks at Dudley. "Boy, I haven't seen you since you was a baby, Harry, but you're a bit more along than I would have expected. Particularly 'round the middle! Wheres ya sister?" The man questioned.

This man knew you and your brother? Who is he? "I-I-I'm not Harry." Dudley stuttered.

Harry still had a grip on your hand and you both revealed yourself to the man "I-I am." Harry stuttered.

"Oh, well, of course you are! Got something for ya two. 'Fraid I might have sat on it at some point! I imagine that it'll taste fine just the same. Ahh. Baked it myself." The man said, pulling out a box "Words and all. Heh." He handed you and Harry the box.

He opened it up and you both looked inside seeing a cake, the words on the cake said 'Happee Birdae Harry & Y/n'. You look at the man and smile him "Thank you!" You and Harry said simultaneously.