•duel at the cafe

"For fuck sake I just wanted a cup of coffee!"

The four appear in the middle of a busy street, both Hermione and Y/n pull the two boys back before they're all hit by a large red bus

The four appear in the middle of a busy street, both Hermione and Y/n pull the two boys back before they're all hit by a large red bus. Y/n, somehow managed to keep a tight grip on her bag. She was breathing heavily, and her eyes where wide.

"Holy fuck." Y/n breathed.

"Come on." Hermione said, letting go of Ron and Harry's hands before walking off.

The three quickly followed after Hermione, bumping and shoving their way past people on the busy street. Y/n was walking next to Hermione, with Harry and Ron close behind.

"Where are we?" Ron asked, sounding panicked.

"Shaftestbury Avenue." Y/n and Hermione answered, simultaneously.

Y/n had recognized the street once she had gotten a good look around, "I used to come to the theater here with Mum and Dad." Hermione said. "I don't know why I thought of it. It just popped into my head."

"Okay, well what now?" Y/n questioned, following quickly after Hermione.

"Just follow me." Hermione said.

Y/n sighed and put the backpack on properly, instead of just holding onto it as she walked. She was thankful that it had no weight, no matter how much was inside. Hermione led the three down a dark, deserted alley way. Y/n and Hermione's heels clicking on the pavement as they walked.

"We need to change." Hermione said, she stopped and that's when Y/n noticed she had a bag as well.

She reached inside and started pulling out items of clothing "How the ruddy-"

"Undetectable extension charm." Y/n said, cutting Ron off "Just like the one on my bag." She said taking off her backpack.

"You're amazing you are." Ron said, talking to Hermione of course.

Y/n snickered as she dug through her bag, pulling out a pair of black leggings and a Slytherin hoodie she stole from Draco "Always the tone of surprise." Hermione said.

Something thudded inside Hermione's bag, and Y/n raised a brow "The bloody hell was that?" She asked.

"Ah. That'll be the books." Hermione answered.

Y/n shook her head "Think this'll be to obvious?" She asked, holding up the Slytherin hoodie.

"Yeah, just a bit." Harry said.