•he's escaping

"Dad.....?"

?"

"Sorry about the bite, I reckon that twinges a bit." Sirius said, as all of you started for the exit.

Harry and Sirius where helping Ron, while you and Draco walked behind them. You wipped your cheek and sighed, "You alright darling?" Draco asked softly.

You looked at him and nodded "I-yeah, I just wish my parents could see that they're being avenged." You said, "But that's the first part, Voldemort is the next. If he ever returns anyhow." You murmured.

"I was going for the rat." Sirius said, "Normally, I have a very sweet disposition as a dog. More than once, James suggested that I make the change permanent. The tail I could live with. But the fleas, they're murder." Sirius said.

You chuckled shaking your head, smiling.

-|-

All of you exited the hole that was at the base of the willow, it was night out now and the air was nice and cool. You sighed and looked around, the night sky was beautiful. You looked up and smiled, you always loved the night. Harry and Sirius placed ron down beside the trunk of the willow, Ron let out a painful whine.

"So painful. They might chop it." Ron whined, looking at his bloody leg.

"Don't be a baby Ronald." You said.

"Yeah, i'm sure Madam Pomfrey will fix it in a heartbeat." Hermione said, reassuring him.

" It's too late. It's ruined. It'll have to be chopped off." Sirius joked, a small smile forming.

Ron's eyes widened fearfully, and you laughed. "He's only messing with you Ron, calm yourself." He said.

"Yeah Weasley, a harmless joke." Draco agreed, smiling.

"Shove off Malfoy." Ron mumbled, bitterly.

"Y/n, Harry. Come walk with me." Sirius said.

You looked to him and nodded, both you and Harry left the group. You both followed Sirius away from everyone, he stopped and looked up at the castle. It looked fantastic durring the night, you and Harry stood there looking up as well with Sirius between the both of you.

Sirius let out a sigh "It's beautiful, isn't it?" He asked, "I'll never forget the first time I walked through those doors. It'll be nice to do it again as a free man." Sirius continued. He then looked to Harry who stood on his left, "That was a noble thing you did back there. He doesn't deserve it."