•the party

"Fucking dumbass."

Y/n sat in between Harry and Hermione, she was still pissed at her twin

Y/n sat in between Harry and Hermione, she was still pissed at her twin. But she had no choice but to come, the girl was lost in her own thoughts. Absentmindedly poking at her Vinilla icecream with the spoon she held, a frown on her face. She was even more pissed at her Twin for blaming Draco. She didn't understand why he blamed Draco, or what the hell was going through his head at the time.

For the dinner part, Y/n haf worn a simple black dress. It was a formal dinner, but at the same time it wasn't. The girl didn't bother with any makeup though.

"So tell me, Cormac, do you see anything of your uncle Tiberius these days?" Slughorn asked, looking to the Gryffindor.

Cormac Mclaggen, he was a Gryffindor only a year older than Y/n and Harry. Y/n found him absolutely vile, and disgusting. She was almost one hundred percent sure that he had slept with half the girls a year younger then him.

"Yes, sir, in fact I'm meant to get hunting with him and the Minister of Magic over the holidays." Cormac answered.

"Oh, well, be sure to give them both my best." Slughorn said, he then looked to another boy "And what about your uncle, Belby? For those of you who don't know well, Marcus' uncle invented the Wolfsbane Potion. Is he working on anything new?"

A Ravenclaw boy was stuffing his entire face with the desserts, it was rather disgusting. Y/n looked up, staring at him her nose scrunched up. He was eating so quickly, Y/n could only assume that the boy thought his food would run away.

"I don't know. He and my dad don't get along. 'Prolly cause my dad says potions are rubbish. His only potion worth having is a stiff one at the end of the day." Marcus answered in between taking bites of his food.

Y/n desperately wanted to say something, a snarky remark along the lines of "Calm down, the food won't run away."

"And what about you, Ms. Granger, what exactly does your family do in the Muggle world?" Slughorn asked, looking to Hermione who sat next to you.

Hermione cleared her throat "My parents are dentists. They tend to people's teeth." She said.

"Fascinating." Slughorn gasped "And is that considered a dangerous profession?" He asked.

Y/n snickered, and looked down hiding her smile. She felt Harry kick her, and instantly her head shot up and she glared at his side profile. She brought her hand up and smacked him over the head, no one else taking not of this. Except Blaise Zabini who snickered. She looked back to Slughorn and smiled sweetly.