•we're back baby!

"We're back baby!"

Sneaking into Hogsmead seemed impossible, but the quartet had done it

Sneaking into Hogsmead seemed impossible, but the quartet had done it. It was snowing out, and it was very dark. As soon as they apparated, screeching cats and shouts where heard. The four ran, ducking for cover. She could hear the death eaters shouting, wanting to find them.

They where hiding behind some tables, while death eaters frantically looked for them. Lifting the tarps from the tables, and checking under them. Y/n's heart was racing, and she glanced over at her brother worried. More cat screeching. She could hear the death eaters run off, screaming 'Potters!' very loudly.

Once they had an opportunity, the four made a run for it. They ran down an alley, but unfortunately hit a dead end. A locked gate. Y/n cursed, as Hermione and Harry tried to pull it open.

"In here, Potters." A voice said.

The four looked over, Y/n couldn't see the man. But she knew he didn't want them dead. Quickly, she dashed inside the house followed by her brother and friends. When Y/n had glanced at the man when she passed him, she swore she saw Dumbledore. They followed after the man, inside an old house.

Y/n looked over at a painting. It was a beautiful girl with burnette hair, "Harry." Hermione suddenly said "I-i can see you in this."

Y/n looked over, and sure enough she saw Harry in what seemed to be a broken mirror. Y/n tilted her head confused, Harry walked over holding the broken piece.

"You bloody fools." The man who brought you inside said.

Y/n looked over at the man, who very much looked like their dead headmaster "Excuse me?" Y/n said.

"What were you thinking coming here?" The man asked, "Have you any idea how dangerous it is?"

"You're Aberforth, Dumbledore's brother." Harry said.

Y/n looked to her twin "Dumbledore has a brother?" She asked, "And you didn't bloody tell me."

Harry ignored Y/n "It's yoy who I've been seeing in here." He said, "You're the one who sent Dobby."

"Where have you left him?" Aberforth asked.

"Back at Ron's brother's cottage, he's resting. He got stabbed and I healed him with the Phoenix tears I had." Y/n explained.

"Lovely." Aberforth said.

"Who gave that to you? The mirror?" Harry asked.