•dirty little secret & the howler

"Like I said Ron, you are so dead."

You finally arrived at Hogwarts, you and Draco had both agreed to keep your relationship a secret

You finally arrived at Hogwarts, you and Draco had both agreed to keep your relationship a secret. You didn't want the trio hating you, and you both thought it'd be fun just to sneak around. Ron and Harry still hadn't arrived, and you where getting a little worried. It was just after the sorting ceremony, and you where eating and talking with Kaydence. Draco sat beside you, his hand resting on your leg.

"Where's your brother?" She asked.

You shrugged "Honestly, I have no idea. I bet he's off having another adventure with out me." You said.

She chuckled "Ready to adopt some first years?" She asked.

You grinned "Hells yeah." You beamed.

"Adopting first years?" Draco asked.

You looked over at him and nodded "Yeah, last year me and Kaydence said we'd take some first years under our wings." You explained.

Before Draco could say anything, you heard a scoff. You looked over to see Pansy Parkinson, she had a disgusted look on her face. You had genuinely forgotten that she even existed, but nothing about her had changed. She still had her natural pug face, and she was probably still obsessed with Draco.

"Who in their right mind would wanna be like the two of you?" She sneered.

You smirked "Oh a lot of first years I'm sure, I mean I'm a Potter after all." You grinned.

Pansy glared at you "Yeah, and? You're just some stupid half-blood that won't die!" She growled, "You and your pathetic brother!"

You instantly stood up your anger flowing over, all eyes where on you. "You better watch what you say, you pug faced bitch." You growled.

She looked to Draco "Draco, help me!" She whined.

Draco didn't say a word, this caused your smirk to return. You sat back down, more amused then angry now. "Can't fight your own battle can you?" You asked, "Now that is pathetic." You grinned.

Kaydence snickered "That really is pathetic."

"Dracy!" Pansy whined.

"I'm not helping you Parkinson." Draco said.

She looked at him with wide eyes, mouth slightly open "What not?!"