•a weasley rescue

"Did you steal a car?!"

While you where reading your letters, turns out that Dobby had gotten Harry in trouble

While you where reading your letters, turns out that Dobby had gotten Harry in trouble. He had dropped a cake on Mrs. Mason's head, and now he was locked in his room with the windows blocked by metal bars. Since you hadn't done anything, the Dursley's left to you alone, but you weren't allowed to see Harry or go in his room. One night you wher sleeping peacefully, that was until a bright light flashed on your face. You opend your eyed tiredly and saw a flying car?

You sat up and noticed a familiar red head inside the car, your eyes glowed and you practically leaped out of bed opening the window. "Ron?! Fred?! George?!" You whispered.

"Hey Y/n." Ron said, smiling.

"The hell are you three doing here?" You asked.

"Rescuing you and Harry obviously." He said, "Now hurry and get your stuff."

"Did you steal a car?!" You asked.

"Course not, it's my fathers. Now hurry up." Ron said.

You quickly moved away from the window and started gathering all your things, and tossing them in your trunk. You ran over and grabbed Midnight, and ran to the window handing her to Ron "Here." You whispered.

He grabbed the cage and placed it in the back, you dragged your very full trunk to the window and tossed it in the back of the car. "Got everything?" He asked.

You nodded and Ron reached a hand out helping you in the car, Fred(?) Then drove to Harry's blocked up window. You watched through the window as Harry slowly woken up from the light, he slipped on his glasses. He looked out the window, and you smiled waving at him.

"Ron! Fred. George. What are you all doing here?" Harry asked.

"Rescuing you, of course. Now, come on. Get your trunk!…" Ron said, he then hooked something onto the bars.

"That's gonna make some noise Ronald." You winced.

"Yeah, I know." He said, "Let’s go!"

Fred(?) drove forward, yanking the bars off the window causing a lot of noise. This cause Harry to panic more, and pack his belongings quicker. Ron reached back and handed you Hedwig, you set her cage in between your legs since Midnight was on your lap.

"Come on, Harry! Hurry up!" Ron rushed.

Just as Harry came over and put his trunk in the back of the car, Vernon burst through the door "Petunia, he’s escaping!" He hollered.