•he's back

"CEDRIC NO"

You landed onto the ground and groaned, you pushed yourself up and looked around

You landed onto the ground and groaned, you pushed yourself up and looked around. Your blood ran cold, and your eyes widened.

"You guys ok?" Cedric asked.

"Yeah." Harry answered.

"Where are we?" Cedric questioned, looking around.

"I've been here before." Both you and Harry said, simultaneously.

"It's a portkey. Harry, Y/n the cup is a portkey." Cedric said, walking to the glowing cup.

"We've been here before in a dream. Cedric, we have to get back to the cup? Now!" Harry exclaimed.

Cedric looked at the two of you, clearly confused. "What are you talking about?" He asked.

A sharp pain could be felt in your lightning scar, both you and Harry let out a cry of pain. And your hand flew to your forehead, "Fuck!"

"What is it?" Cedric asked, worried. He crouched down beside you, his hand on your shoulder.

"Get back to the cup!" Harry shouted, as the both of your fell to the ground painfully.

You look up and your eyes widened, there stood Wormtail. He was holding something, but you couldn't quite tell what. Cedric then stood, moving away from your side. He held up his wand, aiming it at Wormtail threateningly.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Cedric demanded.

"Kill the spare." A familiar voice rasped, the same one from first year. Voldemort.

"Avada Kedavra!"

"CEDRIC NO!" You screamed at the top of your lungs.

The spell hit the Hufflepuff, which sent him flying back. His body hit the ground with a thud, and now he lay there motionless. Dead. Wormtail then walked to both you and Harry, and aimed his wand between the both of you causing you both to rise to your feet. You whimpered in pain, no matter how badly you wanted to kill this bastard. The pain in your head wouldn't let you.

You and Harry floated back, and the statue caught you in it's grasps. You winced and wiggled around, hoping that you could somehow free yourself.

"Do it, now!" Voldemort rasped.

You and Harry watched as Wormtail walked to the cauldron in the middle of the area, he dropped what looked like an undeveloped fetus into the cauldron. You could only assume that was Voldemort.