•Sectumsempra

"The hell do you mean too extra?"

Weeks slipped by quickly and crazy events occurred

Weeks slipped by quickly and crazy events occurred. Wintet break ended, and turns out there was a fire at the burrow. Death eaters. Once Y/n had found out, she got angry at Draco. Asking him if he knew about the attack.

Even if she hated her brother at the moment, she still loved him. He was the only family she had left. And she always would love him, even if he was a complete arsehole.

𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌

Y/n paced the room, anxiety rising in her. She had heard about the fire at the burrow, the attack from death eaters. Luckily, everyone made it out okay. But the burrow had been mostly been burnt to the ground. Y/n hadn't gotten a chance to talk with Draco about it, not yet. He had been so busy with the cabinet, he hadn't been around much.

But of course the two had time to spend together. Y/n chewed on her bottom lip as she paced Draco's room, waiting for him to return. It was around 3:36 am, and Y/n couldn't sleep. She hadn't seen Draco all day, and not only did she miss him. She had some questions for him.

Suddenly the door to Y/n and Draco's shared dorm open, and Y/n snapped her gaze over. In walked an exhausting look on his face, his blonde hair an absolute mess. Not only did he look exhausted, he had an irritated look on his face.

Y/n stormed over to the boy, shoving him against the door angrily "Did you know?" She questioned.

Draco stared at her in shock, and confusion mixed with the slightest bit of anger "What the hell are you talking abou?" He asked lowly.

"The attack, on the burrow." Y/n sneered.

Draco instantly avoided her gaze "Yes." He mumbled.

"And you didn't fucking tell me?!" Y/n shouted, moving away from him and pacing the room once again.

"Y/n-"

"My brother could have died Draco!" Shouted Y/n once more, "They burnt the entire place to the ground!"

"Wait, what?" Draco asked, now confused.

Y/n looked over at the blonde "The burnt down the burrow, and almost killed Harry." She said.

Draco's jaw dropped "I-i didn't know wh-what they where going to do. I swear Y/n." He said.

"I-i need to take a breather." Y/n said.

𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕