•troll in the dungeon

"Am I bad news then too?"

You and Harry walked with Ron down the halls, he had just figured out about your new quidditch positions

You and Harry walked with Ron down the halls, he had just figured out about your new quidditch positions. "Seeker? And chaser? But first years never make their house teams! You two must be the youngest Quidditch player in..."

"A century, according to McGonagall." You and Harry said.

"Hey, well done, Harry, Wood's just told us! And great job on getting Slytherin chaser Y/n!" Fred said, Ron's brother. It was hard to tell him and George apart.

"Thanks Fred!" You beamed.

"Fred and George are on the team, too. Beaters." Ron said.

You didn't know too much about quidditch, so you hoped that listening to them would help you a bit before practice. "Our job is to make sure that you don't get bloodied up too bad. Can't make any promises, of course. Rough game, Quidditch." George said.

"Sounds fun." You chuckled, nervously.

"Brutal. But no one's died in years. Someone will vanish occasionally... " Fred said, as the two broke away from the three of you.

"But they'll turn up in a month or two!" George called.

"Oh, go on, Harry, Y/n Quidditch is great. Best game there is! And you'll both be great, too!" Ron said.

"But we've never even played Quidditch.-"

"What if we make a fool of ourselves?" You asked, finishing Harry's sentence.

Suddenly Hermione appeared "You won't make a fool of yourself. It's in your blood." She said.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"Follow me." She said.

Hermione lead the three of you into the castle, you followed her down the hall till she stopped in front of a trophy case. You and Harry looked inside seeing your fathers name, who was a seeker. Your eyes brimmed with tears, and you smiled sadly.

"Whoa. You guys never told me your father was a Seeker, too." Ron said.

"W-we didn't know." You and Harry said.

"Hey, Potter!" A voice called.

You looked over and saw Draco, he was surprisingly alone. He jogged over to you, "Hey Malfoy." You said.