•malfoy manor

"I mean, do you wanna watch me change?"

You sat next to Draco on the train, you head was leaned on the cold cool window

You sat next to Draco on the train, you head was leaned on the cold cool window. You decided to sit with him and his friends, instead of your brother and the others. Kaydence was in a cart with Jessica, most likely making out. You had your hand out, and the little familiar Sirius had gotten you was crawling around. Crabbe and Goyle as usual where eating, and unfortunately Pansy was in there as well. She was staring dreamily at Draco, who was resting his head on your lap.

Your hand ran through his platinum blonde hair, the familiar moved up to your wrist and turned back to a bracelet. It was fairly easy to control it, it was almost if it could see your thoughts. You could hear Draco snoring lightly, meaning he was asleep. You sat yourself up a bit, and he stirred as well.

"Don't move you'll wake him!" Pansy hissed.

You decided just to ignore her, Draco rolled over burying his face in your stomach. He managed to wrap his arms around your waist, and you smiled.

"I don't understand why he'd date you, it still baffles me." Pansy scoffed, "I mean, look at you."

Once again you just ignored her, as you played with Draco's hair. You looked to your right, and looked out the window watching everything fly by.

"Just wait till you break up." She sneered, "He'll be over you soon, and then he'll be mine once again."

Once again you ignored her, not letting her words affect you.

"Don't ignore me!" Pansy practically shrieked.

"Will you shut your hole!" You growled, "Your gonna wake him."

There was a groan from Draco, he moved his face away from your stomach slightly. "She already did." He said, his voice deep from sleep.

Pansy gasped and rushed over to him "Oh Dracy I'm so sorry she woke you." She cooed.

Draco sat up and rubbed his eyes tiredly, he gave you a knowing look and you smirked. In a quick second you shifted, ignoring the pain you felt as you did. You snarled at Pansy, and she let out a scream of fear stumbling back. Crabbe and Goyle also started panicking, as you stared at Pansy standing on the seat.

"You might wanna leave Parkinson, I can't control her." Draco said, tiredly.

Pansy scrambled to her feet, and stumbled out of the cart followed by Crabbe and Goyle. You shifted back to yourself, and hissed loudly in pain. "Agh fuck." You groaned, holding your side.