•kaydence's secret

"Apple boy?"

Not the best gif, but it was the only one I could find. And sorry for the late chapter, the supernatural finale had me extremely emotional.

 And sorry for the late chapter, the supernatural finale had me extremely emotional

You walked with Harry, Hermione, and Ron. Draco was as usual at your side, his hand holding onto yours. You had a scarf around your neck, hiding the mark that Draco had made there. You then handed Harry a bag that was full of all sorts of candy from honey dukes, "Here Harry, since you couldn't come I brought you some candy." You said.

Harry took the bag with a happy smile "You truly are the best sister." He said.

You chuckled "Im your only sister you dork."

"Y/n, why in the world do you have a scarf on inside?" Hermione asked.

Your face flushes red, remembering what had happened between you and Draco. You clear your throat nervously, "Ahem, I'm just cold is all." You said.

Draco chuckled from beside you, and you look over glaring at him. He looks down at you, a smirk on his lips. 'Your fault.' You mouthed to him.

He bent down slightly "You know you loved it." He whispered, making sure the trio couldn't hear.

"Honeyduke's Sweetshop is brilliant, but nothing beats Zonko's Joke Shop." Ron said.

You chuckled "I'm sure Fred and George enjoy Zonko's." You said.

"Oh you have no idea." Ron said, sighing deeply.

"We never got to go to the Shrieking Shack." Hermione said, obviously disappointed.

Draco hummed "Me and Y/n went near there, but now that I think of it we never actually got the chance to go." He said.

"Where did you two go then?" Harry asked.

"Three broomsticks, and then we ended up walking in the woods, and finally honeydukes." You said.

"Next time we'll have to go th the shrieking shack." Draco said.

"Yeah, I heard it was the most hunted building in Britain." You said.

"What's going on?" Harry asked.

That's when you noticed the group of students hovering in front of the door to the Gryffindor common room, you raised a brow also confused. "Probably Neville forgot the password again." Ron said, shrugging.