•locked in hell

"Who the hell are you?!"

You sat in your room, this time it was an actual room

You sat in your room, this time it was an actual room. Vernon, had given you Dudley's second bedroom and Harry Dudley's third bedroom. As much as you loved your brother, you needed space. The both of you where getting older, which ment your body was developing more. Currently you sat on your bed, Midnight was in her cage just sleeping. Unlike Hedwig, she slept alot rarely making a sound.

You hadn't let her out all summer, but that wasn't the only thing. You hadn't gotten any letters, none from Draco, Hermione, Ron, or Kaydence. Most of the summer you just read, a lot to say the least. You also sketched a lot, slowly getting better. You just couldn't wait to go back to school, you couldn't stand another second in this hell hole.

The only person you had on your mind most of the time, was Draco. Ever since that kiss, you couldn't get him out of your mind. Just the meere thought of him gave you butterflies, you smiled thinking about him.

"Harry and Y/n Potter!" Vernon shouted.

You sighed and closed the book you where reading, you hopped off your bed and exited your room shortly after Harry. He looked at you, a scowl on his face.

"What do you think he wants now?" You asked.

He sighed "No clue, I do know one thing. He's gonna get after me for Hedwig." He muttered.

"Still won't calm down?" You asked.

He shook his head, sighing as the two of you made it to the bottom of the steps. Both you and Harry walk into the kitchen, inside the kitchen Petunia was decorating a cake.

She glanced at you and Harry, "He's in there, Vernon."

You and Harry then entered the livingroom, in there Vernon was fixing Dudley's bow tie. You crossed your arms over your chest, and frowned deeply.

"I'm warning you. If you can't control that bloody bird, it'll have to go." Vernon said.

"But she's bored. If I could only let her out for... an hour or two." Harry said.

"Yeah, it's like keeping a caged lion in your home. And never letting it out, it's bad news." You said.

Vernon scoffed "So you can send secret messages to your freaky little friends? No, sir." Vernon said.

"But I haven't had any messages from any of my friends. Not one. All summer." Harry said.

"Yeah, same here." You said