•sixth times a charm?

"Fucking christ!"

Dumbledore had apporated both you and Harry to the Burrow, where the Weasley family lived

Dumbledore had apporated both you and Harry to the Burrow, where the Weasley family lived. But you had appeared in some murky, and muddy water. Your legs and shoes, now soaking wet.

"Oh for the love of- What the hell Dumbledore!" You exclaimed.

Harry started laughing, as he waded through the water. You glared at the back of your brothers head, angrily.

"Mother fucker, I will push your ass!" You hissed.

"Okay okay sorry!" Harry said, still laughing.

The two of you continued waded through the water, as you approached the Weasley's. Harry was the first to walk in, and you saw your trunks holding both Midnight and Hedwig. Not only that, you could hear Ginny talking with someone.

"You haven't seen them, have you? Apparently, they're wandering about the house." Ginny said.

"Really?" You heard a familiar girl ask, Hermione.

"Really!" Both you and Harry said.

"Harry!" Ginny exclaimed, running to your brother and hugging him.

The two pulled away, and kept eye contact. You rose a brow, and chuckled "Okay, awkward." You said.

It was obvious that Ginny like Harry, she had since she first met him. You just couldn't tell of he liked her back, but based of what you had just witnessed. It was a very high possibility.

"Y/n, Harry!" Hermione exclaimed, hugging you first and then switching places with Ron.

"What a lovely surprise! Why didn't you let us know you were coming?" Molly said, once she had finished hugging Harry she hugged you.

"Didn't know." You answered.

"Dumbledore." Harry added.

"Oh, that man! What would we do without him?" Molly said, laughing.

You looked over at Hermione and Ron, noticing the way the boy looked at her "A bit of... toothpaste." He said.

You snickered, and shook your head at the Interaction. It was obvious that the two liked each other, just too scared to admit it. 'Love is in the air.' You thought, snickering to yourself.

𓆙

The next day, you stood in Fred and George's joke shop. Your eyes practically glowed at the sight, so many joke options. Y/n grinned brightly, grabbing some of the items and looking at them.