•the prophesy

"Yeah, curious sure."

You, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Draco quickly made your way up the stairs

You, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Draco quickly made your way up the stairs. You where panicked and terrified, Sirius was in trouble and you needed to help him.

"Harry, Y/n are you sure?" Hermione asked, following after the two of you.

"Yes, for the love of Merlin!" You exclaimed, irritated.

"I saw it. It's just like with Mr. Weasley." Harry said.

"It's the door we've been dreaming about for months." You continued, quickly following your twin.

"I couldn't remember where I'd seen it before." Harry said, "Sirius said Voldemort was after something."

"Something he didn't have the last time, and its in the Department of Mysteries." You added, as you continued up the stairs.

"Harry, Y/n please, just listen." Hermione pleaded.

You sighed "Fine." You mumbled.

"What if Voldemort meant for you to see this?" Draco said.

"What if he's only hurting Sirius because he's trying to get to you two?" Hermione said.

You frowned, they both had a point. You chewed on your bottom lip, then opened your mouth to say something but Harry beat you to it "What if he is? I'm supposed to just let him die?"

"Hermione, he's the only family we've got left." You added.

"What do we do?" Ron asked.

The four of you then continued up the stairs again "We'll have to use the Floo Network." Harry said, as you followed after him.

"Umbridge has the chimneys under surveillance." Draco pointed out.

"Not all of them." You said.

𓆙

Later on, the four of you made your way quickly and quietly theough the halls. You stopped un front of Umbridge's office, and pulled out your wand "Alohomora." You whispered.

You pushed open the door and you all entered, Ron closing the door behind him. Harry, had already started the fire and you sighed.

You looked at Draco and gave him a quick peck on the lips "Alert the Order if you can." You said.

Hermione scoffed and looked back "What?"