•the confession

"Don't lie to me god damnit!"

Y/n had been invited to Slughorn's Christmas party, and honestly she didn't want to go

Y/n had been invited to Slughorn's Christmas party, and honestly she didn't want to go. But again she didn't have a choice. She sat in the common room a frown on her face, "Stupid fucking party." Y/n grumbled.

"Are you still trying to find a date?" Kaydence asked, looking up from her homework.

Y/n scoffed "Yeah, think it's easy for me to get a date?" Y/n asked, "I mean my ex broke up with me, and no other guys besides fucking Cormac seem interested in me." She said.

"Mclaggen?!" Kaydence exclaimed.

"Yeah, fucking vile I know." Y/n said, slumping down in the couch.

Little did Y/n know, that Draco was listening to the entire conversation. He was sitting at the table behind the leather couch, where Y/n sat. However, Kaydence noticed this. And she gave him a confused look. But he ignored her, he just kept his gaze to Y/n.

He couldn't help but feel more guilt at the girls words, he already hated himself for breaking her heart. But he was glad she wasn't interested in anyone, that meant he had a chance. A chance to win her back, and fix everything. But he needed to do it soon.

"Why not go with Cormac." Kaydence joked.

Y/n glared at her and made a gagging sound "I'd rather fucking die." She said.

Kaydence snickered "Kidding." She answered, "Well, you could bring Ron."

Y/n shook her head "No, not on speaking terms with them." Y/n said.

Kaydence tilted her head "Why is that again?" She asked.

Y/n leaned forward "He thinks that you-know-who, is working with you-know-who." Y/n answered.

"Rightttttt." Kaydence grumbled.

Y/n sighed "I'll just go alone or something." She said.

"I would go with you, but Jess planned a date." Kaydence said.

Y/n sighed "It's all good Kay, I'd rather go alone anyways." She said, the girl took a deeo breath "I'm still not over him yet anyway."

Draco winced at Y/n's words 'I'm such an idiot.' Draco thought angrily.

𓆙

A week later the Christmas party came, Y/n decided not to bring a date, there was no point anyway. And she honestly didn't care, she didn't even want to go. Y/n had on a dark green dress, that hugged her body perfectly. Her h/c hair tossed into a messy bun, a bit of light makeup applied. She walked down the hall, her tan heels clicking as she did.