•the patronus charm

"Well, if he wants my attention he's gonn have to come over here. Im too lazy to move at the moment."

You sat next to Kaydence, a frown settled on your face

You sat next to Kaydence, a frown settled on your face. You still hadn't forgotten about what you heard, and it was hard to comprehend. You and Harry where related to a criminal, a murderer. Draco was talking with his friends, and as usual Pansy was fawning over him. But you didn't notice. Your mind was too focused on Sirius Black, you had spoken to the man who sold your parents out.

He had lied to you, not only is he the reason for your parents death. He was your godfather, you hopped you could find him soon and kill him. Kaydence took a bite of her food, and looked over at you worriedly.

"Y/f/l you okay?" She asked.(y/f/l is the first letter of your name.)

You sighed "Uhm, yeah. Sorry I'm just a little out of it today." You said.

"You wanna talk about it?" She asked.

You shook your head "Nah, it's all good. I wouldn't want to pour my problems on you." You said.

"Well Y/n, that what bestfriends are for. Dumping your problems on, and solving them." She beamed, smiling.

You chuckled "Did you just make that up?" You asked.

She shrugged "First thing that came to my mind." She said, "By the way, Parkinson is literally trying to sit on Draco's lap." She pointed over to the small group.

Your head snapped in thay direction, and sure enough Pansy fucking Parkinson was holding on tightly to Draco. She was in his personal bubble, and basically tried to sit on his lap. You glared at her, you pushed yourself up. And made your way around the table, you walked over to the two and stood behind Pansy arms crossed.

"Why are you even with Potter?" She scoffed, "I mean, you should be with someone who is actually worth your time."

Draco sighed deeply, "Parkinson, if you don't get off me shes going to kill you." He said.

Pansy scoffed "Right, she's doesn't have the guts."

You grabbed Pansy by the back if her robes, and yanked her out of her seat and into the ground. This cause her to scream from shock and fear, she now lay on the ground and you looked down at her with a deadly smirk. Everyone in the hall stared at the two of you, even some of the teachers.

"Hey bitch, how about you back the fuck off." You snarled.

She stood up amd glared at you angrily, you just stared at her basically begging her to do something just so you have a reason to hit her. She stared at you, and scoffed.