•the beginning

"Okay then grumpy."

Y/n walked around the house, a grim look on her face

Y/n walked around the house, a grim look on her face. It was empty. Everything was gone, and the house now bare. Y/n walked into the family room, where her aunt Petunia and Harry stood.

"I have lived in this house for twenty years...." Petunia said, "And now in a single night, I'm expected to leave."

Y/n sighed "Aunt Petunia, if you don't leave. They will find you, question you and kill you." She said.

"Y/n's right. They'll torture you. If they think for a moment you know where we're going, they'll stop at nothing." Harry said.

"Do you think I don't know what they're capable of?" Petunia questioned.

Y/n bit the inner part of her cheek to stop her from saying a rude comment, no matter how much she hated her aunt. She needed to control her anger.

"You both didn't just lose a mother that night in Godric's Hollow, you know." Petunia said, "I lost a sister."

Y/n sighed "At least you actually had the chance to know her." She said.

Petunia looked to Y/n and walked past her and Harry, Y/n sighed and loomed over at her brother. He stared ahead, lost in thought. Y/n sighed once more, and walked away and started to walk around the house. She walked over to the cupboard where she spent eleven long years of her life, she pulled it open and looked inside.

She sighed and walked away heading upstairs, she walked to her room. She pushed open the door, the room was practically empty. She took in a deep breath, her thoughts instantly moving to Draco. She missed him dearly.

Each day her thoughts would always move to him, she would stare up at the stars. Specifically one constellation, Scorpius. Y/n sighed once more, everything was taken away so quickly.

𓆙

Saturday rolled around, the day both you and Harry where to be moved. Somewhere else, somewhere safe. Harry and Y/n where completely packed up now, and stood downstairs waiting for the order. Harry had also went to look at the cupboard, and she frowned watching him.

Y/n and Harry heard the sound of a motorcycle approaching, the two exchanged a look. And Harry walked over, pulling open the door.

"'ello Harry!" A familiar voice boomed.

Y/n, for once smiled brightly. She ran over grinning "Hagrid! Ronald!" She beamed.