•new headmistress

"The bald bitch himself?"
(Have i used this gif? I don't remember......•-•)

You glare at Draco as the two of you enter the common room "Draco, what the hell!" You exclaimed

You two where most likely the only ones in there, since the rest of the Slytherin's seemed to be with the pink toad. As soon as Draco saw an opportunity to escape, he took it. He dragged you all the way back to the common room, and you where fuming.

"What?" The blonde boy snapped, looking at you.

"What the hell was that, why did you drag me away?!" You snarled.

"I'm sorry okay." Draco mumbled, running his hands down his face.

"Draco, my brother is back there!" You shouted, "My bestfriends!"

Draco walked over to you, and placed his hand over your mouth causing you to shut up. You still stared at him with an icy gaze, but your heart quickened at the closeness. Draco had what almost seemed like fire in his eyes.

"Your brother asked me to get you away from ther if she found us." Draco hissed, "I promised him I'd keep you safe."

You pushed his hand and stared at him shocked "What?"

"Yeah, just before the first meeting." Draco said, crossing his arms.

"Why didn't you just tell me?" You asked.

"Because, you'd probably kill your brother." Draco pointed out.

You opend your mouth to protest, but you quickly shut it. He had a fair point, you would probably kill your brother. He was always so protective, and you found it kind of a pain in the ass.

"Fair point." You muttered.

Suddenly the common room door practically busted open, and you looked over to see Pansy Parkinson. She glared over you "Where the hell have you been?" She sneered, "Sneaking around with your brother?"

"What are you on about Parkinson?" You scoffed.

"We found Potter and his gang, turns out you weren't in your dorm when we needed you." She said, walking towards you.

"Yeah, that's because I don't sleep in my dorm. I sleep with Draco, my boyfriend." You said, smirking.

"Blaise said you weren't in there." Pansy said, now smirking wider as if she had caught you lying.