•tragedy

"Fine, party pooper."

You, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Draco walked with Hagrid through the forbidden forest

You, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Draco walked with Hagrid through the forbidden forest. You had a grip on Draco's hand, a smile on your face. Despite being in the forbidden forest, it was quite lovely out.

"I remember, I remember when I first met you all. Biggest bunch of misfits I've ever set eyes on. And you all hated Draco 'ere with a passion." Hagrid said, chuckling  "Always reminded me of myself a little. And here we all are, four years later"

"We're still misfits." Y/n pointed out.

"And we all still hate Malfoy, except for Y/n." Ron said.

You shot Ron a glare "Shut it Weasley." You glared.

Hermione chuckled "He's gotten better over the years." She said.

You looked to the blonde boy walking beside you, "Yeah, and hotter." You grinned. You stood on your tippy toes, and planted a kiss on his cheek.

Draco chuckled lightly "Well, we've all changed over the years." He said.

"Maybe. But we've all got each other, and Harry along with Y/n of course. Soon to be! The youngest! Tri-Wizard champions there's ever been! Hooray!" Hagrid shouted joyfully.

Suddenly you winced in pain and looked over at Harry who walked a good bit away from everyone, you let go of Dracos hand and nodded in the direction of Harry. He nodded, and walked ahead with the others as the started singing.

You walked over to Harry seeing him wincing as well, "You too?" You asked.

"Yeah." He grunted.

The two of you walked together, you where about to say something but you saw a familiar hat on the ground. "The hell?" You mumbled, confused.

You and Harry winced again, you both walked around a tree only to see Barty Crouch's lifeless body on the ground. You gasped eyes wide and covered your mouth, "Oh my god."

"Mr Crouch?" Harry questioned.

-|-

You sat in front of the fireplace, you mind way off somewhere else. You where still in shock from what had happened, you chewed on the inside of your cheek. "Who would want Crouch dead?" Kaydence questioned, she sat on one of the black couches.

"A lot of people." Draco scoffed, "No one liked him" he said.

"Yeah, but Y/n didn't you say your scar started hurting when you and Harry found him." Kaydence asked.