•caught

"That bitch."

You where glad to be back at Hogwarts, you had missed Draco more than anything and of course you missed Kaydence. You sat in the common room with Kaydence and Draco, you and Kaydence where just talking while Draco lay on the couch his head on your lap.

"I'm excited for the next DA meeting." She mumbled.

You grinned "Me too, we're learning the patronus charm soon." You said.

"Isn't that your favorite charm?" Draco asked, looking up at you.

You nodded "Yeah, especially since I can perform a corporal patronus." You said.

"Oh yeah, did that in third year right?" Kaydence asked.

Draco nodded "Yeah, it was awesome. It was a large wolf." He said.

"Like your animagus form." Kaydence said.

You hummed "Yeah." You answered.

"Draco, have you performed a corporal patronus?" Kaydence asked.

The blonde boy shook his head "No, not yet. But with Y/n's help I'm sure I'll be able to." He said, smiling brightly.

"What do you think It'll be?" Kaydence asked, "Your patronus."

"A dragon!" You quickly said.

Draco laughed "Why is that?" He asked.

You looked down at him "Because in latin your name means dragon, dummy." You said.

Draco made a face "Point taken." He said.

You smiled brightly, when suddenly the door to the common room open and in walked Blaise Zabini. One of the few Slytherins Draco rarely hung out with, he was rather nice and he was one of the Slytherin's you tolerated.

"Hey, Potter. Your brother and his friends are outside the common room looking for you." Blaise said.

You smiled, as Draco sat up "Thanks Zabini." You hummed. The boy nodded and left, you looked to Kaydence "I'll see you later okay?"

"Yeah yeah, I've gotta go meet Jess. She said something about setting up a date." Kaydence said.

You smirked and stood grabbing Draco's hand, "Well, good luck with that Kay. Enjoy shagging!" You shouted running out of the common room.