•follow the spiders

"Im literally standing right here."

Draco sat in the common room, he was waiting for you to return from your little researching thing with Hermione

Draco sat in the common room, he was waiting for you to return from your little researching thing with Hermione. In Draco's lap, sat a book. It was your 'To kill a mockingbird' book, he had been reading it a lot lately. And much to his surprise, he actually enjoyed it. He looked up as someone entered the common room, he hoped it was you but it wasn't. It none other than Pansy Parkinson, he looked back down at his book not bothering to give her any attention.

Someone plopped down next to him, and he already had a feeling he knew who it was. "Drakie-poo." Pansy whined, her voice was practically glass shattering.

He sighed and looked over, "What do you want Parkinson?" He drawled.

"That horrible, disgusting half-blood Y/n Potter got me a detention." She whined, "I don't understand why you're friends with her."

Draco glared at her, deep down he really wanted to tell Parkinson what you actually ment to him. That you weren't friends, but boyfriend and girlfriend.

"It's none of your business, now is it?" He asked.

"Well, duh it is. I mean, im practically your girlfriend." She said.

Draco almost visibly gaged, and he just stared at her. He sighed "You are, and never will be my girlfriend." He said lowly, "I'd rather die."

Pansy rolled her eyes "Yeah right." She scoffed.

"Im serious." He said.

The door to the common room opened again, and Draco looked over seeing Snape. He looked to Draco, a darker grim look on his face if it was even possible. "Mr. Malfoy, come with me." He said, his voice monotone as usual.

Draco stood, and set the book down. "What, why?" He asked.

"There's been an accident.....Involving ms. Potter, im going around informing all her friends." Snape said.

Draco's eyes widened, and his heart completely fell. Snape looked at the boy, and he could see that same look he used to see on Draco. The look of worry for someone they love, Snape turned and walked away. Draco quickly hurried after the Professor, his heart racing.

-|-

Snape lead Draco to the hospital wing, and once Draco entered he saw Potter and Weasley. They where beside a bed, he assumed that his was. But when he walked over, he saw Granger. She was petrified, he looked to the two friends. Harry's eyes weren't even on Hermione's body in front of him, it was to the closed curtain across from him.