•all mine

"Oh fuck."

a/n: there will be some smut in this chapter I'll put -- for when it starts, and it'll last to the end of the chapter

a/n: there will be some smut in this chapter I'll put -- for when it starts, and it'll last to the end of the chapter. This will also be a slight bit shorter, im sorry!

You fixed your hair, slipping it into a messy bun.(if possible) You slipped on a black skirt that stopped mid thigh, and your white blouse. You tucked the blouse into your skirt, but left it a little loose. You walked downstairs, and smiled. Today you and Draco planned on walking the school grounds together, just spending some quality time together. You still ached slightly from the first task, but yiur cuts had heald quickly leaving you more scars.

You walked down the stairs, and saw Draco standing at the bottom. He had on one of his black suits, and his hair wasn't gelled back. Ever since third year he just stopped gelling his hair, and you loved it. Draco looked to you and stared at you in shock, but then smirked.

"Who knew I'd get to see you in a skirt." He said, his eyes raking your body.

You rolled your eyes "Yeah, well I wanted to put on something a little looser than my normal outfit." You said.

He still had a smirk on his face, "Yeah, well I'm not complaining. I'm enjoying the veiw." He said. He bit his lip slightly, as his eyes raked your body.

Your face flushed red, "Come on you horny bastard." You muttered.

-|-

You and Draco walked hand in hand, you where walking on the shoreline of the black lake a smile on your face. The two of you had been walking around for hours, it was lovely. The sun was reflecting perfectly onto the lake, giving it an amazing look. Almost like a painting.

"God, the lake looks beautiful with the sun shining on it." You said, smiling brightly.

Draco squeezed your hand, "Yeah, but the lake isn't the only thing that's beautiful." He said.

You looked over and smiled sweetly at Draco, "You're too sweet." You said as the two of you walked back towards the castle.

Draco chuckled "I'm not sweet enough." He said.

You rolled your eyes as the two of you walkd down to the dungeons, "We both know that's a lie." You said.

Before Draco could respond, a voice called your name. "Y/n!"

You turned and saw Jackson, you winced mentally but put on a fake smile. "Hello Jackson." You said.

Jackson bit his lip slightly "You look lovely today." He said, examining your entire body.