•christmas & the mirror

"Ow, that's my foot!"

You awoke early in the morning, it was Christmas. And most of Slytherin had gone home their families, including Kaydence. Hermione had left the other day, leaving you, Harry, and Ron to look for anything on Nicholas Flamel. You climbed out of bed, and changed into some black jeans and a loose green shirt. You where sure that you where the only slytherin left in your house, but hell you didn't really care. You exited the dormitories, you planned on leaving but you stopped.

Beside the fireplace where boxes, wrapped in Christmas wrapping. "The hell?" You muttered, confused.

You walked over to the gifts that lay there, and on each box it said 'y/n potter' most it was in Kaydence's hand writing. But one of the boxes handwriting was unfamiliar to you, you went back to your dormitory and grabbed a large bag. You then gathered up the gifts and placed them inside. They all easily fit since Hermione had given you an early gift, the bag you use had an enchantment on it. The bag never got full, nor heavy. It was just endless, once everything was inside you left heading to the Gryffindor common room to meet with your brother and Ron.

-|-

You entered the Gryffindors common room, after giving the fat lady the password. She obviously didn't want to let you in, but she did anyways. Once you entered you saw Harry coming down the stairs, excited.

"Y/n!" Ron beamed.

You smiled tiredly at him, and yawned "Morning." You said, setting your bag down as you plopped on the couch.

You opend up your bag and poured the gifts "Wow!" Ron beamed.

Most of them where for him and Harry, with a mix of the gifts you found. You had given all your other friends gifts beforehand, you had gotten Kaydence a pair of silver snake earrings, with emerald eyes. You had gotten Hermione some books that hadn't read.(you hoped)

You looked to Ron, and noticed the sweater he was in "Nice sweater." You said.

Ron looked down and his face flushed pink "Oh. M-my mum m-made it." He stuttered.

You smiled and tossed three boxes at Ron, and tossed Harry four. Harry set the boxes beside him, while Ron instantly opend one of his. Inside the box was full of candies and Ron's eyes beamed with happiness, Harry then grabbed the smallest box. He opened it up, and his eyes glowed. Inside the box was a bracelet, and the main piece of it was the golden snitch.

 Inside the box was a bracelet, and the main piece of it was the golden snitch