•the case of the blonde ferret

"Dragon's?! You've gotta be shitting me!"

You sat with Harry leaning against a tree by the lakeside, Neville stood in the water looking at all the herbs growing under the water

You sat with Harry leaning against a tree by the lakeside, Neville stood in the water looking at all the herbs growing under the water. You heard that Ron and Harry where no longer on speaking terms, and that he was pissed that Harry entered the tournament. In your opinion you thought he was being petty, it's not like either of you wanted this in the first place. Ron even had the audacity to say that Harry just had to drag you in it as well, cause apparently he can't do things by himself.

"Amazing. Amazing." Neville beamed.

"Neville! You're doing it again!" Harry said.

"Oh, right sorry." The boy apologized.

"Oh leave him alone Harry." You hissed, "Ignore my brother Neville, he's in one of his moods." You said.

Your twin glared at you "I am not." He hissed.

You rolled your eye "Right, your in a great mood and you totally aren't pissed at Ronald for being a petty bitch." You said sarcastically.

Your twin glared at you, "I hate you sometimes." He mumbled.

"That's impossible." You said.

"And why is that?" Harry questioned.

"Because it's impossible to hate me, and im your twin." You said, grinning.

Harry smiled "Yeah, your right." He said, he looked back to the book he had. It was actually Neville's book, but you assumed Harry found it interesting or whatever. "Magical water plants
of the highland Lochs?" Harry questioned.

"Where'd you get it?" You asked.

"Moody gave it to me. That day we had tea." Neville said.

"The day where he was a horrible human being?" You questioned.

Neville nodded, he looked to you "Thanks for that by the way." He said.

You nodded "Of course Neville."

Neville then waved behind you, you looked back to see Ginny, Ron, and Hermione. Angrily you stood and glared at Ron, your fists clenching. Hermione and Ron exchanged a few words, Hermione then sighed and walked up to the two of you.

"Ronald would like me to tell you two that Seamus told him that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid was looking for you both." Hermione said.