•the third task

"I just feel like something's gonna happen."

The third task was in a few hours, and you where nervous as hell

The third task was in a few hours, and you where nervous as hell. You sat at the Slytherin table, chewing on your bottom lip. Draco was off doing god knows what, you hadn't seen him since this morning. Someone suddenly sat beside you, causing you to visibly flinch. You looked over to see one of the other champions, Cedric Diggory.

"Hey, Y/n Potter right?" He asked.

You nodded "Yeah, and you're Cedric." You said, "Something you need?"

He shook his head "No, I just noticed you looking a little nervous. And I wanted to come and talk with you." Cedric explained.

You smiled softly "Yeah, I guess you could say im nervous." You mumbled.

"Wanna talk about it?" He questioned.

You sighed "I guess I'm just scared, I mean people die in this tournament. I just feel like something's gonna happen, call it a hunch." You explained, sighing.

"I'm sure nothing will happen, the teachers will make sure of that." Cedric said, smiling.

You smiled "I guess." You hummed.

Suddenly someone cleared their throat loudly from behind you, you looked backa and your eyes glowed happily. There stood your lovely, but very and obvious jealous boyfriend Draco.

"Draco!" You beamed grinning.

Draco glared at Cedric, arms crossed "What are you doing here Diggory?" He sneered.

"Talking with Y/n, what does it look like?" Cedric asked, rasing a brow.

Draco rolled his eyes, he then looked at you and smiled "Baby, come on you need to prepare for the second task." He hummed.

You nodded and looked to Cedric, "I'll talk with you later okay?"

Cedric nodded and smiled "See you later Y/n." He beamed.

-|-

You walked with Draco towards the third task, the sun was slowly setting and you held onto Draco's hand tightly. You where nervous, something definitely didn't feel right but you didn't know what.

"Baby, calm down." Draco said softly.

You sighed "Sorry....." You mumbled.